Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 11:08 AM

Default Large HH databases to look through

I was wondering if there are any websites, etc. where you can look through statistics for millions of hand histories in detail like you can with poker tracker. I know there are products like pokeredge but I think that just gives you the basic opponent stats, which is good for profiling, but I am more interested in this for research purposes, looking at how certain hands do at certain tables etc.

I tried doing a search but there are so many instances of the words HH and database that I can't find what I'm looking for.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Large HH databases to look through

MTT strat has a few HHs you can look through

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0#Post9191381
Old 10-29-2007, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Large HH databases to look through

ok, thanks but I'm looking for a very large database of limit ring game hands (like a million). I would like to analyze the profitibility of different hands played by different types of players against various types of opponents. I've googled this too and I don't think this exists. I'm sure it's been done, it's just not available commercially I guess. As far as I know, the products that provide stats on opponents that you have not played against previously do not offer access to a hand history database...