Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Quick Prop Bet Question

this is retarded, i could kick a 35 yard field go in practice without ever tryin it before.

We had a tryout for our kicker(all soccer players) and most of them could hit 40 yards consistantly with nobody in front trying to block it.

One kid was hitting 50( a lot harder with a line though so his range was probably 40-45)
Old 11-29-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Quick Prop Bet Question

Update:
He made it once out of 3 and won.
He was kicking a football with no tee from 31 yard line (making it roughly 40ish).
I gave him to many warm-ups in =/. 3 punts, 1 from 20 he made, 2 from 25 (he made 1) 1 from 30 he was foot short.
Then he kicked for real.
Kick #1- Completely wiffed straight left no shot in hell. Pretty sure nerves of $400 got to him.
Kick #2- Little better but still far left. After this one im overly confident and even start holding the ball better for him.
Kick #3- Our spotter said "it's a maybe, not sure". It was honestly to close to call. He begged for 2 more shots (I can tell he was worried), but he just got 1 more.\
Kick #3 (b)- A beaut straight through 15 yards deep into the post. Oh well he deserved it I suppose.
I guess if I gave him less warm-ups I had this in the bag, most of you however are overestimating 6ft-white-male-17 year olds when kicking footballs.