Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 05:15 PM

Default American Fishes: The Aftermath

As we all know, 99.9% of American players have more money than brains and are just dying to give their cash away to people like me. I liked this set up - they get their occasional 3-outers and win some hands and feel all warm and fluffy inside thinking they are geniuses, and I take a majority of their bankroll in the long run.

My concern is (as with the Ryder Cup) all the talent is in Europe, and this will hit my profit. Excellent players like me and a few of you guys on this site will still make money, but it's goodbye to those 6-figure months [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

The only use for America that I can see it letting their citizens keep paying my wages. Please please please do something useful and stop this bill. You will be helping yourselves as well as us Europeans.

Thank you,

R.I.P POKER
Old 09-30-2006, 05:17 PM

Default Re: American Fishes: The Aftermath

[ QUOTE ]
As we all know, 99.9% of American players have more money than brains and are just dying to give their cash away to people like me. I liked this set up - they get their occasional 3-outers and win some hands and feel all warm and fluffy inside thinking they are geniuses, and I take a majority of their bankroll in the long run.

My concern is (as with the Ryder Cup) all the talent is in Europe, and this will hit my profit. Excellent players like me and a few of you guys on this site will still make money, but it's goodbye to those 6-figure months [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

The only use for America that I can see it letting their citizens keep paying my wages. Please please please do something useful and stop this bill. You will be helping yourselves as well as us Europeans.

Thank you,

R.I.P POKER

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late, and European players suck anyhow. Good luck.
Old 09-30-2006, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you,

R.I.P POKER

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong...trust me on this one.
Old 09-30-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thank you,

R.I.P POKER

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong...trust me and my eight posts on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-30-2006, 10:21 PM

nice fake brag post. your continent has bad movies.
Closed Thread