Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Re: still cannot win at stars

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] do you lose for 67 days straight? Even horrible players have winning sessions on occasion due to variance.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is excactly the reason I am so convinced its rigged, not one winning day or winning week or winning month. Although I have had very few winning days all year I have never had a winning week or winning month all year long.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced you just *really* suck at poker.

[ QUOTE ]
My aces win 80% of the time and kings at 68% and queens at 64% so nothing out of the norm.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, weren't they getting cracked a huge amount just one thread ago?

ps: when every stars regular unanimously says you suck, you suck
Old 08-27-2007, 02:49 AM

OK post PokerEV graph of this amazing 67 days of play then - or will all your 'bad luck' be cold-decking pre-flop and on the flop?
Old 08-27-2007, 02:52 AM

You were a mass murderer in a previous life and now karma means you will run bad for 2.4m hands... tough huh?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:55 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

Every couple of months the OP makes the same post. 'Stars is rigged and I'm quitting'.

Usually I would find such a cycle annoying, but, for some reason, I find this highly amusing. Guess it's nice to get a look inside the mind of the player who pays my house payment each month.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Every couple of months the OP makes the same post. 'Stars is rigged and I'm quitting'.

Usually I would find such a cycle annoying, but, for some reason, I find this highly amusing. Guess it's nice to get a look inside the mind of the player who pays my house payment each month.

[/ QUOTE ]

<3

seriously though, any time I start to feel guilt about exploiting my fellow man, OP comes through...
Old 08-27-2007, 04:20 AM

OP - welcome back.

"So I am about 10 more days away from completely quitting this race for elite and letting all this money I have lost at stars go down the drain."

OP - If you're so absolutely convinced it's rigged against you then why do you keep playing there and why are you still 10 days away from quitting?
Why wouldn't you quit now if you are so sure that going back there will only lose more money?

I just don't understand why you would keep playing there when you are so certain it's rigged.

Also - How many VPP's do you have now?
Interested if you have a realistic shot at Elite.

I asked you how many VPP's you had before and you didn't respond. I didn't think this was a particularly nosy question so I hope you will consider answering this time around.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And my stats maintain the norm for all limits.
5-10 6max I am 19-14
5-10 full ring 13-10
1-2 full ring 12-10
1-2 six max 15-12

my won money at show down is 60% for the sixmax tables

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I know why you're losing. You fold way too damn much. Try reading up on blind defense.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:25 AM

He could probably get by with such pre-flop stats if his post-flop game was decent.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP - welcome back.

"So I am about 10 more days away from completely quitting this race for elite and letting all this money I have lost at stars go down the drain."

OP - If you're so absolutely convinced it's rigged against you then why do you keep playing there and why are you still 10 days away from quitting?
Why wouldn't you quit now if you are so sure that going back there will only lose more money?

I just don't understand why you would keep playing there when you are so certain it's rigged.

Also - How many VPP's do you have now?
Interested if you have a realistic shot at Elite.

I asked you how many VPP's you had before and you didn't respond. I didn't think this was a particularly nosy question so I hope you will consider answering this time around.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I think stars is a bit strange, I agree with most that onlinepro needs to be banned. He is clearly trolling. He said in his last thread he had videos and would post them. He never did. Now he comes back saying he has stats. I doubt he will post those either. People have asked him valid questions and he never answers. OP is useless to this board.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:40 AM

We really don't need him to post his stats since he already gave sciolist permission to post them all.

We could still go that route if sciolist wanted to do that.

Even just posting 100-200 or so straight HH's should show the leaks in his game that he is so unwilling to acknowledge could possibly be existent.