Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 12:18 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: watch the POTRIPPER hh in PXF replayer

THis is pretty awesome. Even more awesome is the fact that people are still denying that this happened.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean really was this douche trying to get caught? It is hard to fathom how someone could be so incredibly stupid. I can't understand why he had to play almost every single hand and then win almost all of them. I just don't get the mind numbing stupidity it must have took to play this way.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just watched it and share these thoughts. Playing 100% of the hands where no one is dealt a monster is insane.

He simply does exactly the perfect play to get chips. If someone has something he gets them all in, if he has even the smallest piece and they have queen high, he lets them bluff. Absolutely perfect hand after hand.

The replayer really drives it home much more so then just reading the histories. If you didnt watch it to avoid spending 30sec making up a bunch of fake information to register, I think its definately worth the effort.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First 10-20 hands I was kinda thinking that he might just be an aggro-donk running crazy hot, but around hand 30 or so, the pattern just becomes so obvious that there can be no doubt (if there ever was.) One of the lol moments is when he's folding KQ preflop after having a VPIP of 90% or so when AA is sitting behind him. Was a similar one when there was a guy with KK left to act too I think. Also lol at ALWAYS folding when opponents hit good hands on the flop, and NEVER folding when he's got the better hand or is up against a hand that can be bluffed out.

gg Absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my exact thought process too, the guy made it soooo obvious by the 30th or 40th hand....
Old 10-17-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The replayer really drives it home much more so then just reading the histories. If you didnt watch it to avoid spending 30sec making up a bunch of fake information to register, I think its definately worth the effort.

[/ QUOTE ]

The video is on youtube now.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The video is on youtube now.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks dude. Really don't like registrations.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah it's pretty funny.. I suppose someone smart enough to do this properly would also be smart enough to know not to do it at all....

[/ QUOTE ]

uh. Why all that "smart" college students start playing poker and play 72s because it's suited?
He doesn't know how to play poker. He plays like any other aggressive beginner.

Try the play the play money tables. The game is EXACTLY the same. I suppose that's the place he "learned" the poker. He is just a common employee that discovered a hole.
He plays poker for the first time. He opens play money table to "get the feel". Ok, it's working. Let's move to high stakes.

That's the way every second beginner thinks poker works. Why should just he be any difference?

He does know nothing about poker. Hy simply doesn't know there's a difference between high stakes and play money games. For him it's all the same.

Try to imagine yourself as a "chess cheater" (you can move queen to any particular tile. Will you play "good" chess or would you just keep jumping with the queen?

What about "F1 cheater"? Do you know you have to slow down before the curve?
What about "scrabble cheater"? Do you know you can't block him everytime?

He behaves like any other beginner. Stop thinking poker is easy because you know how to play it.
For you the poker is easy. For Schumacher the F1 driving is easy. For Kasparov the chess is easy. Every sport has it's beginners.

and don't search conspiracy everywhere. People don't born smart with knowledge about everything.

There are stupid people that don't know how to play poker. Believe it or not.

// sorry for spelling mistakes - too many and I wanna go sleep - I give up.