Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2007, 12:56 PM

Default What to do on the turn?

I first posted this in the midstakes section but realized it might fit B&M better. note from *TT - the mods i chatted with agreed that this thread is best suited to live in the microstakes forum because the stakes, the play, and the stack sizes are comparable. Additionally there are guys in that forum who play in games with straddles on the button so they are well qualified to provide the best real-world experience provide the origional poster is receptive to the fact that he played the hand in a non-optimal way.

I'd appreciate comments on all streets.

Live B&M 1-2NLHE. I have about 225 in front of me covered by everyone.

One thing I need to explain is what's called a Mississippi straddle. A Ms straddle is where you can straddle from any position except the blinds. People usually do it from the button so they can act last on every street.

Ok button straddles for $4. SB raises to 15 BB calls 15. Everyone else folds to me in the CO. I have KhKc. I reraise to 55. Button folds. SB AND BB called.

Flop = Ks5s2c. SB and BB check. I bet $95. SB and BB call. The turn is a non connecting spade checked to me.

What's my play and how did I do pre and on the flop?