Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: How long to get a check via courier from WPX?

to WSEX GM,

firstly - nice new mini-tables, very handy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

second - there's a discussion elsewhere about acounts getting hacked online (specifically Greg Raymers acount on Stars). One point raised there is the 'problem' of having the same login name and screen/table name (I think you can specify different names when creating an acount at WPEX but I didn't think to do it and am stuck with it). This makes it easier for a hacker to guess your details. Would it be possible to allow players to change their login name? I've spoken to your support and they say it can't be done currently and that I should create a new account if I want to do it - it'd be easier if we could do automatically.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
second - there's a discussion elsewhere about acounts getting hacked online (specifically Greg Raymers acount on Stars). One point raised there is the 'problem' of having the same login name and screen/table name (I think you can specify different names when creating an acount at WPEX but I didn't think to do it and am stuck with it). This makes it easier for a hacker to guess your details. Would it be possible to allow players to change their login name? I've spoken to your support and they say it can't be done currently and that I should create a new account if I want to do it - it'd be easier if we could do automatically.

[/ QUOTE ]
They should also remove the arbitrary 8-character limit for passwords. We're talking money on the line here - if I want a 20-character password/phrase I should be able to have one.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:04 PM

WSEX GM,

There are some problems with the new version. They mostly exist with the "get more chips" window. First, it now defaults to the table's minimum buy-in (instead of the max amount minus the player's stack, as it did before) and in some cases, can't be lowered.
Example: I have $24 at the 25NL table and click the "Get More Chips" button. The amount says 5.00 and can't be changed with the arrow buttons. If I want 1.00, I have to type it in manually (before this patch, it would have defaulted to 1.00).

Second, there is an issue with leaving a table and coming back. I was having some computer problems and so I restarted. I had more than the buy-in at all my tables. When I tried to come back to those tables, I found that I couldn't. The "minimum buy-in" has (correctly) been set to the amount the player had at the table previously. This is good because it prevents players from "pocketing chips". However, the "maximum buy-in" is still set as the table buy-in, which is less than the amount I had (the new minimum). Since the maximum is less than the minimum, I can't sit at the table at all.
Example: I had $30.70 at a 25NL table. I left and tried to come back a few minutes later. When I tried to take my seat, it said Maximum: 25.00; Minimum: 30.70. I couldn't sit at the table.

While you're fixing these re-buy issues, it would be a good opportunity to change the method for rebuying to be more like other sites - no more "Amount will be added next hand"; if you're not in the hand anymore, the amount should be added immediately. Also, you should be able to add money that you've lost in the current hand as well (from blinds, for example).

I hope you will look into fixing these issues. The MiniView will take some getting used to, but I like it.

Thanks.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone with recent experience that lives in the US?

[/ QUOTE ]
I got one a couple weeks ago. Ordered it Saturday and got it Tuesday.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: March. (#7 of 7.)

Yeah. Problem with rejoining a table after a brake if amount is above table maximum
Old 03-21-2007, 03:06 PM

i just got the socket error again
Old 03-22-2007, 01:06 PM

The tables look really sharp now. I like it. Mini view is also very nice.

WSEX GM,

I cannot respond to your PM, please clear some messages out or send me an email address to respond to? Thanks.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:21 PM

Can we please please make it so when i request a cashout the money i requested is removed from my account pending processing?
Old 03-25-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
to WSEX GM,

firstly - nice new mini-tables, very handy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

dont know why, but my login name is different then my screenname
Old 03-25-2007, 12:01 PM

Is there going to be anything new to do with FFP? I know there are 50$ and 500$ freerolls but anything else to do with them (in the future)?
Closed Thread