Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:58 AM

Default Re: San Diego = Vegas For Under 21

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. don't go to TJ ............ your just asking to get your money stolen by the crooked cops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mexico is a sh*thole and TJ is the sh*ttiest place of all.

Going to Mexico can be a life ruining experience.

Tuff

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened, did you witness a donkey show?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:23 AM

I'm leaning more towards he was mistakenly in a donkey show. As he seems scared from his experience.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is interesting as I've never thought of it this way. So I guess you could get the hiv if the woman is hiv+, has an open womb on her and and sucks at giving HJ's. That's scary!

[/ QUOTE ]

womb? wound?
This was either intentionally funny, or it could be one of the funniest Freudian slips I've ever read.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:19 AM

Its highly unlikely you will contract hiv from a hand job. HIV is not one the easier stds to transmit. Unless your dick has an open wound and her hand is bleeding or releasing other bodily fluids directly into this wound, A hand job is very unlikely to ever cause HIV trasmission. Additionally, I dont have the figures on hand, but many of the prostitutes in Mexico are registered with the federal government and are required to have testing for many STDs including HIV. That said, if you have visible cuts or abrasions on your penis you probably should refraining from using it for sexually purposes until the abrasions heal.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:37 AM

If I had open wounds on my penis getting hiv from a hand job would be the least of my concerns. Obv someone gave me somethin before hand.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I had open wounds on my penis getting hiv from a hand job would be the least of my concerns. Obv someone gave me somethin before hand.

[/ QUOTE ]lol @ "before hand"
Old 06-29-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously dude, you have two hands if you do catch something you can always use the other ..
So I say give as many as you'd like out.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And best of all Tijuanna, Mexico where the drinking age is $2.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, you CAN be arrested if you cross the boarder back into the US and are visibly drunk and under 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

not in Michigan coming back from Windsor

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee you that you can, as that same situation happened to my roomie a few years back when he went to Michigan.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/MI...4_110123_7.pdf

edit: will somebody tell me what this means i'm not too good at legislation-speak [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad someone caught that!
Old 06-29-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
will somebody tell me what this means i'm not too good at legislation-speak

[/ QUOTE ]
The paraphrased summary: minors aren't supposed to drink in Michigan.

The longer version. They're pissed off at the young hooligans who flouted the law for so many years. There was no effective means to enforce MIP since the only penalty was fines and education and there were no penalties for failing to pay the fines and do the education. They're fixing this.

Ethanol above 0.02% in your blood is now adequate for a MIP charge and conviction. The only defense to having a high BAC level is "I drank it legally while in Canada or Wisconsin" but you can still be busted for it; it's up to you to present this defense at trial. And you can still be convicted for driving with a BAC > 0.02 if you're a minor even if you DID drink it legally elsewhere.

The only defense to actually possessing the booze is "it was required for class" (I presume chemistry labs and whatnot) or "it was part of church services".

Get caught a second time after having skipped out on paying the fine or doing the education or community services they demand of you and you can go to jail now.

A single MIP conviction will not go on your record as a misdemeanor if you do everything you're told to do.
Closed Thread