Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Looking for Overlay for Rating Players Manualy, not PT?

I keep posting and can't seem to get a response. I do not want to use PT. I am on PS's and wish to rate players manually and am looking for a program/overlay that is completely controlled by me.

I've searched the 2+2 database and can't find this discussed or an answer. Anyone know of such a program? Thanks.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Looking for Overlay for Rating Players Manualy, not PT?

No
Old 05-24-2007, 03:47 PM

I think there was some kind of super note taker application that let you do something like this. Basically create your own notes on the fly and I thought they appeared over the table. Never used it though and don't exactly remember the name or who wrote it. Maybe this might refresh someones's memory.

rvg
Old 05-24-2007, 03:58 PM

I think you're thinking of smartnotes for stars. If you are it won't do what OP wants.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:04 PM

What exactly do you need that PT doesn't do? BTW, you don't need to use PT Auto-Rate, you can assign the ratings manually. You can even customize what they mean, and I believe you can change the corresponding icons in PAHUD.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:22 PM

I don't wish to run PT and PAHUD because I am having numerous problems with Vista. Yes, I run as Administrator and all the other fine suggestions by those here.

What I want is a simple icon or color coding for quick recognition of players. FullTilt has a simple box with about 8 or so colors. When I used to open a table over there, I could instantly recognize the fish from the sharks.

I don't know if I could just create an AHK to overlay a small colored box, or something similar for PokerStars. I know I'm underestimating the simplicity of it and don't want those "in the know" to attack, please. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I just want to control the rating of players based on my experiences or massive player histories I've personally built over the last three or more years. Not that I'm better than PT, just want to K.I.S.S.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:31 PM

CrashPat maid a program "PAINT" to do FT style coloured notes on Stars players. It was great last time i tried it.

I will (providing nothing else goes causes trouble) soon be releasing the version of an AHK mega-notes type app as you describe - fully user history / hand review based - but it will need the PT database to operate. I assume you have PT, just not satisfied with the current state of available stats?

I'm thinking I'll have it done (well, not done - but enough for 0.1 release) within a week.

dave.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:53 PM

What sites will be supported _dave_?
Old 05-25-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What sites will be supported _dave_?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully all that BetPot supports - which is anywhere I have had an account for a reasonable time.

Although if it takes longer than I hope to complete, I will put it out anyway, Stars being the first supported site (where I play).

Should be easy for me or anyone else to add support for any site in which supports PT and screenname->seat mapping can be determined - which is basically all of them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2007, 02:22 AM

That's great news. No problem on time here. I'll do a search on " <font color="red"> P </font> a <font color="blue"> </font> i </font> n <font color="green"> t </font> " and see what I come up with. And yes, I have PT and a small database because of another "problem" with PS/Vista/HH's... as you mentioned, I assume all I have to do is manually enter a missing player and use icons as I please...