Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Am I a douchebag?
Yes 175 62.06%
No 107 37.94%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Salazaar Owes Me 1k dollars.

[ QUOTE ]
it is still being ignored that it was never stated what salazar called BS

fugu just assumed that salazar meant it was BS that David said that

he could have been calling bs that benyamine lost 6.5 million...he could have been calling bs that david is actually gonna quit...fugu never made it clear that they were betting on if david said it or not...this is the most important part of this

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you are [censored] dumb. if he was betting that on the things you suggested ("he could have been calling bs that benyamine lost 6.5 million...he could have been calling bs that david is actually gonna quit") how would posting a screenshot of the chat log prove either of these things? it is obvious to anyone with any sort of a brain that the bet was that david said what was in the log that was posted as salazar put a time limit on screenshot to be posted therefore he made it clear a screenshot would be evidence enough to settle the bet. no other possible scenarios that they your trying to imply they were actually betting on could be proved by posting a screenshot of the log.

seriously stop trying to defend salazar with these retarded arguments when its 100% obvious hes a welching scumbag as you are only making yourself look foolish and discusting for encouraging this kind of welching behaviour.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 PM

wow who cares, i wouldnt pay anything in salazars shoes either
Old 11-12-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow who cares, i wouldnt pay anything in salazars shoes either

[/ QUOTE ]

ya cause if you were in his shoes you would be a douche like him
Old 11-12-2007, 11:50 PM

also i think salazar is taking his best line here by avoiding all the damning evidence against him and trying to make jokey posts and imply it wasnt a real bet but i hope he doesnt succeed in sweeping all this under the carpet and i hope more than anything unlikey as it is that he gets the [censored] kicked out of him as a result of this bet.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:52 PM

lol, this is one of those Machiavielli moments: if the other party is not going to uphold the agreement, you have no responsibility to do so either. I seriously doubt that OP would have paid were he wrong, so I wouldn't feel that I should pay either.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, this is one of those Machiavielli moments: if the other party is not going to uphold the agreement, you have no responsibility to do so either. I seriously doubt that OP would have paid were he wrong, so I wouldn't feel that I should pay either.

[/ QUOTE ]

if so, why would u ever make that bet?

also why do you doubt that OP would have paid if he were wrong?
Old 11-12-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's the internet and you are dealing with an anonymous person with 135 posts. You really think that, if it turned out that somehow the OP was confused about the quote and realized it was from someone else or a year old or whatever he would of said, "oh my bad, what acct do I ship 1k to?". I seriously doubt it.

I wouldn't have made the bet though.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:03 AM

get a job jesus
Old 11-13-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's the internet and you are dealing with an anonymous person with 135 posts. You really think that, if it turned out that somehow the OP was confused about the quote and realized it was from someone else or a year old or whatever he would of said, "oh my bad, what acct do I ship 1k to?". I seriously doubt it.

[/ QUOTE ]

this a futile defense. if you dont think that the other person will pay you dont make a bet. you dont say after when you lose the bet "i thought it was just a joke bet because i didnt think you would pay me" because while some of the time the bet will have been made in jest etc. some of the time as far as the other person is concerned the bet is 100% serious. this is one of those times. what happened here was salazar was acting like rich balla type individual on the forum and blinded by this act he made a stupid desicion in making the bet. if the other guy lost(which was apparently impossible to everyone apart from salazar) then salazar could claim foul but since none of us have a space time continuum manipulator handy this is mute point.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm

Thats reason enough not to trust me? As I said I could easily get 4 or 5 very well respected posters around here to vouch for the fact I would pay my bet.
Closed Thread