Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

spyder, i looked at your pics and i kind of question that bf% test. im not saying it didnt say you were 13%, im just not sure i believe it, or any bf test really. i looked similar to you at one time and decided to get ripped for once in my life. i was around 6' 230.

this is me at 185 after dieting and never using any drugs. i always thought i was around mid teens bf%, but now i really dont believe i was anywhere near that. if you ever diet, you will see how far you have to go as the scale keeps dropping.

Old 06-28-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my point was that just becuase you are in the gym a lot doesnt mean you know what you are doing. Yes, I have no doubt the guys that looked like benoit were on the juice, but that is a really retarded point to make, and Im not disuputing it. most people dont have the knowledge/TIME/dedication to look like him naturally. keep the lack of reading comprehension train rolling, and keep making excuses for yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? My point was that people who look like Benoit are pretty much 100% of the time on the juice. It doesn't mean that they don't work out, it just means they use everything that science can provide to get as big and cut looking as possible.

[ QUOTE ]
You demonstrate your futher stupidity, and ego when trying to pick on this kid, because if you could take your head out of your ass youd realize the guy never said he was ripped, just that he was at 13% bf.

[/ QUOTE ]

First, I wasn't picking on him. Second, he proved my point. He works out a lot and eats right and he looks good, but he doesn't look like Benoit or these other steroid guys.

Finally, are you sure you're not telling us something guids? Your posts are starting to have to "rage" quality to them. Com'on you can come clean [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not disputing that nearly 100% of the time the guys that look like benoit are on the juice, I think Ive made it perfectly clear. Im just stating that you guys are putting the genetic ceiling for people way to low, and that it IS possible to look pretty damn close to him, naturally, it may take 10 times as long, but to say it is 100% indisputably impossible is wrong imo.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:07 PM

What does any of this have to do with Chris Benoit? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

spyder, guids has said a look comparable to arnold is possible without drugs. theres no way.

and esads, i dont know if you missed it, but guids did say previously he did his research before starting his cycles. if he is or has used, it makes his beliefs of whats possible without drugs even more nutty.

[ QUOTE ]
What does any of this have to do with Chris Benoit? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

absolutely nothing, but who cares, amirite?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
spyder, i looked at your pics and i kind of question that bf% test. im not saying it didnt say you were 13%, im just not sure i believe it, or any bf test really. i looked similar to you at one time and decided to get ripped for once in my life. i was around 6' 230.

this is me at 185 after dieting and never using any drugs. i always thought i was around mid teens bf%, but now i really dont believe i was anywhere near that. if you ever diet, you will see how far you have to go as the scale keeps dropping.

[/ QUOTE ] You're def sub-10% there. At 15% bf you see no ab definition, as you get closer to 10% the abs start to pop.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're def sub-10% there. At 15% bf you see no ab definition, as you get closer to 10% the abs start to pop.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't see any abs at all in that pic, so he may be right.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:25 PM

give me a break, the guy has striations in his back muscles.... he's sub-10
Old 06-28-2007, 05:39 PM

I find it funny that Dids said that he hates when people phrase things which aren't absolute in absolute terms and people respond ZOMG YOU THINK HE DIDN'T USE ROIDS YOU ARE SO DELUSIONAL. Also please ban yoyo.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some of you are in serious denial.

Background - I used to be a serious gym rat at a big gym. I'd go twice a day and after about a year of doing this I got to know a number of the people that were there all the time - stunt men, pro athletes (football and basketball), state body building champions, etc.

I can say from personal experience/first hand knowledge that every single guy that looked like Benoit was on the juice. Now, they worked out a lot, and they always gave people their little workout routine bs when people asked how they got that big, but you found out that they were all on the juice once you got in the inner gym circle.

You don't get to look like that without being on something regardless of what lies these people tell you.

[/ QUOTE ] You would be suprised what proper diet and training can do for someone. I'm 5'11", 230, 19 y/o @ about 13% BF. I bench 405, deadlift 655, and squat 505. I've never touched more than whey protein, creatine, and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots...and lots*n^oo...of food.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're three inches taller, half his age and still in the prime of spewing hormones, I presume don't spend 300 days on the road, have way higher body fat than it's claimed he does, and still weigh about the same.

You're not very similar to this guy.