Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]

step away guids. franco columbo? he trained with arnold. those guys were on plenty of juice. obviously not to the level of todays pro bodybuilders, but they had plenty.

and you are out of your mind about someone being 5'8" 220 and ripped. its never appeared on a natural bodybuilding stage (even though most people in the know know most high level "natural" bodybuilders are just "clean" in time for the pee test) where guys do nothing but eat, sleep, and train bodybuilding.

[/ QUOTE ]

he was already near his prime before training with arnold, and honestly no one knows how much or what dosage any of these guys used, but Im sure it wasnt 1g/week stacked with other stuff like a lot of people nowadays go with.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:08 PM

guids,

"no, columbU def used, but it was such a miniscule amount"

you must have been subscribed to a bodybuilding newsletter...
Old 06-28-2007, 01:08 PM

I don't know anything about steriod use, but if we assume that 5'8 220 ripped is absolutely using steriods what about all of the 6'2 260 Linebackers in the NFL? Are they all juicers?
Even more speicifically RB for the Jags, Maurice Jones-Drew, 5'7 212, I have to assume he is ripped as well.
Maurice Jones-Drew
Old 06-28-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, columbU def used, but it was such a miniscule amount that you could probably ramp up your natural testosterone levels by using science, and certain legal drugs to do what he did. The difference between the general pop, and these guys it that they have nothing to do all day but rest, workout, eat, and repeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahha ahahahahahahah

wait wait

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

him and arnold were popping d-bol like it was candy.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

[/ QUOTE ]

5mg dbol pills, even if popped like candy is nothing, and you lol at you basing this on rumors, as no one has ever verified how much these guys used.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guids,

"no, columbU def used, but it was such a miniscule amount"

you must have been subscribed to a bodybuilding newsletter...

[/ QUOTE ]

miniscule amount compared to present day, is what I was obviously implying.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know anything about steriod use, but if we assume that 5'8 220 ripped is absolutely using steriods what about all of the 6'2 260 Linebackers in the NFL? Are they all juicers?
Even more speicifically RB for the Jags, Maurice Jones-Drew, 5'7 212, I have to assume he is ripped as well.
Maurice Jones-Drew

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he 40 years old? Is he on the road 300 days a year? How many flights does he take a year?

Thanks for playing.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:15 PM

Is anyone arguing whether benoit used or not though, I think the arguemnt was making blanket statements about what can be achieved naturally? for the record, Im betting benoit used.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maurice Jones-Drew

[/ QUOTE ]

Is he 40 years old? Is he on the road 300 days a year? How many flights does he take a year?

Thanks for playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, what, it was a question not some passive agrressive post to make me sound smart.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When guids and I agree...

Blarg,

"it makes little sense to wallow in the highly unlikely"

I wouldn't say I'm wallowing in it. I'm not trying to argue that Benoit didn't use or that it's silly to think he did. I just strongly dislike people making absolute statements about non-absolute situations.

If people on the internet never used the words "clearly, obviously, 100%," and their ilk seriously ever again, we'd all be better off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids, you and guids aren't in agreement. guids is saying that a professional bodybuilder, who has "nothing to do all day but rest, workout, eat, and repeat" can reach that level of rippedness. I have no idea if that is true or not. You on the other hand implied that I am retarded for suggesting it was obviously not the case in a man who spent 300+ days a year on the road as a pro wrestler. Sure, talking in absolutes is not usually a great strategy but if anything in this life can be called "obvious" then this is a pretty good spot.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:17 PM

This may be a silly argument, but it beats discussing a man murdering his family all to hell.