Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Vanessa Rousso

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she apparently had gigantic breasts...also her face isn't THAT BAD to the point of butterface. she is attractive and everyone on here would hit it again and again.

[/ QUOTE ]

From old and new pics I've seen of her, I'm 99% sure she's had a reduction

[/ QUOTE ]

what a travesty
Old 09-09-2006, 08:30 PM

i didnt read any of this thread, but i listened to the circuit which i think had her as a guest and she seemed like a decent person, and pretty quick too. reminds me a lot of phil laak actually.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:54 PM

Two more headshots courtesy GIS:

I wish I had a still from her little 5-second thing on the one WPT show from this past season... really, there's something that doesn't register with her eyes/nose that she goes and covers up with the huge sunglasses.

Like I said, the body's great, but I've seen many much better faces. Vanessa would be the nuts in say, Iowa. In Vegas? Cali? Above-average with caveats.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think when posters in threads like these say "She's not hot" what they mean is "The fantasy I attempted to construct with Vanessa Rousso did not gratify me to the same degree as the fantasies I have constructed of other celebrities, so I have abandoned it."

[/ QUOTE ]
This post needs to be in about 50% of all threads on two plus two.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:49 PM

Wow unf'ingbelievable - and shallow to even say something like that about someone - I personally know Vanessa, I've played cards with her - she is beautiful inside and out, highly intelligent and a great person. I'm so sick of guys posting threads about how women look. No wonder some women never feel good enough. I'd love for you to post a picture of yourself so I could tear you to shreds... In fact - I dare you!!
Old 09-10-2006, 08:56 PM

I'd love for you to post a picture of yourself so I could tear you to shreds... In fact - I dare you!!

royal flush baby! i advise having an extra pr of panties near by.

Old 09-11-2006, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow unf'ingbelievable - and shallow to even say something like that about someone - I personally know Vanessa, I've played cards with her - she is beautiful inside and out, highly intelligent and a great person. I'm so sick of guys posting threads about how women look. No wonder some women never feel good enough. I'd love for you to post a picture of yourself so I could tear you to shreds... In fact - I dare you!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker girl ...

Here are some of 2p2's finest. Now, I am not sure if any of these guys are the 2p2rs that are making these posts, but I am guessing this is a pretty representative look at the average 2p2 poster.

Old 09-11-2006, 01:45 AM

One of those guys isn't a 2+2er.
Also, didn't you post this montage in the Sabyl Cohen thread and then effusively backtrack when people pointed out you were trying to mock us?
Where the [censored] is your picture again?
Old 09-11-2006, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, didn't you post this montage in the Sabyl Cohen thread and then effusively backtrack when people pointed out you were trying to mock us?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath ...

Backtrack about what? I didn't effusively backtrack about that post at all. I was simply pointing out how idiotic it is for this Internet community to poke fun at people for their looks when many here have absolutely nothing to brag about. You gotta a problem with that, tough sh!t. How's that for backtracking?

I'm guessing that 90% of the folks here would be glad to have a girlfriend/wife (not hooker) that looks as good as Russou. Is she model goodlooking? No, but she is a fine looking woman that appears to be smart and nice. A lot to like there.

This is twice you've responded to my posting the picture ... why do you have a problem about it when your avatar shows basically the same picture? And, certainly you aren't going to argue with me that if that group of guys is representative of the typical 2p2 poster then we should have a lot less posts around here putting people down for their looks ... are you?

As to my picture, it doesn't apply to my point, and you know it. But, if you insist, here you go:

NCAces
Old 09-11-2006, 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just for the record ... I certainly didn't recall people point out that I was "trying to mock you" so I went back and looked ... here are the responses to my post:

[ QUOTE ]
nh

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
harsh

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I had to laugh when I saw that picture and then remembered the pictures of the group at the ESPN Zone dinner. Not much difference for some, IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
LMFAO

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Your Post: So where's your pic?
Also curious how you did at this year's WSOP.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Very harsh bro. But I must admit this has got to be the funniest montage ever. You went to alot of work for this and it actually is just hilarious. Im crying right now it looks like the sexual predator/offenders list. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I posted:
Chill ... it was an attempt to get those who are attacking this poker player to realize that we come in all shapes and sizes, and it just doesn't matter.

If I get the time, I'll add mine to the photo.

As to the WSOP, I didn't have time to play (or the requisite skill or the spare $10K) ... I've been too busy being a fanboy here on 2p2 rooting for players like you. I am not sure I understand the point of your question ... certainly your aren't saying that because I didn't play in the WSOP I can't try to make a point about people being bad taste for rediculing someone for their looks, are you? Rhetorical question, no need to respond.

Congrats on your 2006 WSOP ... it has been enjoyable following how well you and the 2p2rs have done. Makes it a lot more fun than just watching on ESPN, and will certainly make watching it on ESPN more enjoyable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, that might be some serious sucking up at the end in my response to you (you being the big WSOP tourny player, and me being the fanboy, and all), but I didn't and don't backtrack on posting the pics ... they make a valid point in response to the hater posts in this forum about people's looks. Based on history, I'm guessing I'll post it again.

NCAces