Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring

Old 09-01-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Bodog Regulars..

so bodog doesn't randomly take a giant crap on your chest at random intervals of time anymore?

cos last time i played it (like 1.5 months ago), that was commonplace
Old 09-01-2007, 07:07 PM

How long do checks usually take from Bodog? They told me 30 business days, which seems nuts.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:17 PM

My friend just cashed out one for $600 that arrived in 4 days, FTW!

Any new Bodog regs joined the forum lately?
Old 11-21-2007, 09:09 AM

i just joined and im a bodog reg
Old 11-21-2007, 09:40 AM

Just a quick post to wish all the people I've been spewing money at the last few days a happy Christmas.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:41 AM

Bodog check-sending has gotten slightly better.

But their software has been significantly worse in the past couple weeks. They're trying to introduce their new software...

New software will not work with Dogwatch, = no PT or HUD. New software crashes a lot. If you continue to use their old software, it crashes even more. I probably average 1 full program crash every 2 hours when I actually do play there.

On top of that, everybody on 2+2 seems to have been spreading the word that Bodog is a fish pond. That was the case about 6 months ago, but i'd rate it just "above average" table selection now. So it's all good if you want to play 3 above average tables, with crashing tendencies, no rakeback, and still difficulty making $ transfers.

If you're willing to put up with the bull, its worth playing.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bodog check-sending has gotten slightly better.

But their software has been significantly worse in the past couple weeks. They're trying to introduce their new software...

New software will not work with Dogwatch, = no PT or HUD. New software crashes a lot. If you continue to use their old software, it crashes even more. I probably average 1 full program crash every 2 hours when I actually do play there.

On top of that, everybody on 2+2 seems to have been spreading the word that Bodog is a fish pond. That was the case about 6 months ago, but i'd rate it just "above average" table selection now. So it's all good if you want to play 3 above average tables, with crashing tendencies, no rakeback, and still difficulty making $ transfers.

If you're willing to put up with the bull, its worth playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything in this post is true. I have to restart the bodog software every hour or two.
Old 11-21-2007, 09:48 AM

i get cashouts in 3 hours to moneybookers..that seems fine. Can you advice me an alternative site where i could play, with these kind of players, maybe a bit better is ok, but i want 4-6 tables, rakeback and some juicy first deposit bonus. I used to fill up my 4th table with party poker nl100, but thats just so crap, i make about 20$ an hour there on that 1 table, by just raising some rags in position, and picking up the blinds. So a site kinda inbetween these 2 would be perfect too.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:14 AM

Belok, I think the game has definitely gotten tougher.

I haven't had any issues in the last few days. I called about the software shutting down on me, but it hasn't happened since. Not that they fixed it, but it just hasn't happened since.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:19 PM

Im just starting up at bodog (ive played there previously), but now im i am getting serious about building a bankroll. I deposited 25 bucks and started playing 10NL this past friday. Right now i am up 150 bucks. Ive experienced hardly any problems with software and the play is still very weak. I get payed off when i hit big hands and people slow play themselves (two pair and trips) into oblivion (people will slow play these hands to river by checking or only min betting and i catch my straight or flush and stack them).

The biggest donk i know is spudster, i stacked him 5 times last night, he got luck twice and sucked out, but he netted me 40 bucks. This guy was pushing preflop with 82. I felt sorry for this one guy who got stacked 4 times when caling with best hand against spudster.