Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 12:11 AM

Default Variance: I dont believe man set foot on the moon

Yes I know, cue random insults.

The fact is, there is a lot of circumstancial evidence that technologically we werent capable then - the process would have cost way too much for a PR move during the cold war and that all the astronauts who went there would have absorbed so much radiation they would have come back as walking tumas.

Im sure we have all seen the 'evidence', such as the pictures that seem doctors, where light effects and shadows arent right plus the flapping flag etc.

It also helps that we still dont have telescopes capable of picking out enough detail on the moon - but when we do and there are independant scans/images showing the landers, the rovers and all the other random crap like the flags ill accept we went.

To put this into context, Russia never went there because they didnt see any logical reason to do so (they sent a robotic module just once). If the space suits are so good at stopping radiation, you could put one on and walk around Chenobyl with no risk of radiation. The simple fact is, when Chenobyl went up they used people with no radiation shielding to do the work required to make it 'safe' (they were monitored so they didnt recieve too much of a dose).

Today they use robots - but even these suffer damage to electronics from the radiation because for all the money invested we dont have shielding that is lighter or more practical than a brick of lead.

Finally, watch Capricorn 1. It doesnt require many people to be in the know when it comes to pulling something like this off.

-----

I dont believe in Loose Change, Im not a wackjob who believes anything and i believe man did not walk on the moon.

Comments?

Who else believes in things to be similarly wacky and generally considered to be irration/illogical (Crop circles? Men in black? Holocaust denial? Loose Change? Catholicism?).
Old 08-20-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Re: Variance: I dont believe man set foot on the moon

Old 08-20-2007, 12:16 AM

Did someone call me?
Old 08-20-2007, 12:19 AM

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that man didn't land on the moon, I'd just like to know what kind of odds you'll lay me seeing as I bet it should be proved one way or the other in the next 30 years.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:20 AM

I don't believe it either
Old 08-20-2007, 12:22 AM

Wackjob commie.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:23 AM

u sir, are a motard

it would require a sick amount of people to be in the know on this, do you know how many engineers worked on the moon landing project, how many control people, govt officials, plus astronauts.

ur big argument is that we dont have suits that block radiation?? do you not believe that astronauts do space walks all the freakin time? ( of which there is a ton of video/photo evidence of ) and they dont come back as 'tumas' .

All of that other light effect/shadow stuff is debunked here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_...spiracy_theory

There is no reason to go to the moon??? what? Do you have any idea how baller it is to land on the moon? it may not seem like a big deal now that we have done it but if you tell somebody just 100 yrs ago that we are going to land on the moon they would think you are crazy. it is a HUDGE accomplishment for science and man
Old 08-20-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Im not a wackjob who believes anything and i believe man did not walk on the moon.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Scientology isnt a cult - its a belief system structured around believing in a god.... Id have joined the church were it not for the fact i dont believe in a god.

[/ QUOTE ] (source)

OK
Old 08-20-2007, 12:25 AM

see above
Old 08-20-2007, 12:25 AM

OP,

Each moon mission left a retro-reflector at its landing site. Scientists at various labs and universities -- most of which are not government agencies, mind you -- bounce laser beams off the reflector to measure the distance between the earth and the moon.

The reflectors work. They bounce the laser beam back to earth.

How do you explain this?