Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Robbed of a Swedish Diamond

Well after reading many posts by such gods as GA I've decided to share a recent trip report from Thailand. Long post I know but background info is sufficient.

Trip starts off with very amusing plane ride over with me and best mate getting cut off from the bar on 4 occasions, while girlfriends sit unimpressed for some reason. At this point me and best mate decide that this trip better not be a whipfest and promise each other that we will not hold back on anything (within relationship reasons see below.) Btw background information been in relationship for about 2 years and girl is about 8 on OOT scale maybe slightly higher will post pics for amusement. His is about a 7

Anyway we land on the southern island Koh Phanyang and start drinking and partying as young 20's do. One night we hear that there is rumours of a jungle party in the middle of the island so me and friend ask girls to come, which they reply we are not into that scene and would rather just party on the beach.. implying that they wish us to stay with them and not go. We start drinking (intending on going of course) and say we are going to hire bikes. They suspect this means of course we are not going to go to the party (silly girls) due to alcohol consumption but in fact we have chosen our transportation.

So off we go to find this party in the middle of a jungle on our bikes leaving our angry gfs behind. We get to destination about 10ish and realise we are way to early thus feeling like party plebs but decide this will be good time to find some bar and continue our drinking. We are riding through little town with every girl on side of road yelling out hello beautiful white man etc mate thinks ay man how sweet would this be if we didnt have gfs I said these women have diseases that can clearly eat through a usually safe double rap.

Anyway we settle for a quiet bar and meet some 7-8 swedish girls but the alcohol plus being in hot thailand with minimal clothing makes them at least 8.5 then throw in the accent and bam we are at a 9. We continue to chat and get quiet alot of reception we both are in relationships but we still can play it with the best.

So off we go to the rave with them.. We enjoy the treats that is thailand throwing down "dancing shakes" after dancing shakes, and end up losing the women! alas we find some amusing bunch of aussies girls guys all dressed in nothing but army underwear (amusing) especially the women.. Find out that they are partying hard to honour a mate who stole a speed boat in thailand drunk and slammed it into a rock (they were partying hard and pretty happy imo for this to have occured def drugs involved.)

Anyway party continues no swedish women any longer. 6am comes and me and mate decide time to ride home not really in the state but think why not only downside is 60m sheer cliffs off side of road. Anywa I ride off only to realise 5 minutes later mate no where to be seen. Travel back to party and see him riding a little scooter with the two swedish girls. Being the guy I am I ride quickly to him and offer one of the girls the back of my bike (points scored.) Turns out that they need a lift home.

Bike ride is a great one with lots of swedish cheers at the speed we are going and also feelings of hands touching good places (making sure she is holding on.) Anyway gets to destination and I ask anything else she looks at me and says I need two things.. water and condoms.. This clearly was the easiest 8 OOT that ive ever been able to get.. Mate looks at me with eyes saying if you do I will.. conscious takes over I babble a bit the word girlfriend is stated a few times and I leave with mate behind with head down wondering did I do the right thing.

Next day wake up feeling like I did the right thing until meeting the Australian guys at beach wearing nothing but g-strings (from the swedish girls) ended up meeting up with them i guess. Showed us pictures on their cameras and the feeling of stupidness came back along with the headache.

At least I have a 8OOT girl to go back to you think. After trip girl breaks it off to explore the world!

BRAG - Easily couldve had lovely swedish women
BEAT - Conscious takes over
VAR - GF breaks off even after I do good in refusing the temptation.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:49 PM

Default Re: Robbed of a Swedish Diamond

[x]op is an idiot
[ ]pics
[x]ban op
[x]tl
Old 08-20-2007, 09:59 PM

hahaha

pics pls
Old 08-20-2007, 10:18 PM

finding picture @ work to many revealing pictures :O
Old 08-20-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After trip girl breaks it off to explore the world!

[/ QUOTE ]

AKA girlfriend meets guy cooler than you (not to hard) on trip, bangs him while you turn down hotness, leaves you in order to explore his world (penis), while you cry and write dumb threads
Old 08-20-2007, 10:32 PM

wow BBV is a harsh harsh place. Actually GF came back last week wanting back I denied. Brag - denies girl due to having better girl just thought id post what happened for the amusement of others
Old 08-21-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow BBV is a harsh harsh place. Actually GF came back last week wanting back I denied. Brag - denies girl due to having better girl just thought id post what happened for the amusement of others

[/ QUOTE ]

banished to OOT

Old 08-21-2007, 03:51 AM

[X] BEAT - Conscious takes over
[X] BEAT - Post better if unconscious