Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Stars or FTP+RB
Stars 5 19.23%
FTP+RB 12 46.15%
bastard 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: I F ing hate Grimstarr too!

You guys can bash me all you want but I'm not going to play Grim HU. All I want is for Grim to freakin sit in and play when he's at a table. Is that so much to ask? Grim why don't ya answer the question? Why do ya sit at a table and then sit out? I can't make any sense of it. There have been plenty of times you have done this when the game was super soft and you never even play a hand and shortly after that you leave. Why?

I'll play Grim just for fun (meaning $1k or less) but I'm not going "HU for rolls" like an idiot. I'm not the kind of guy who does flips and loses $300k like an idiot. BTW I'd probably put my money on Grim in a match versus me. Why wouldn't I? He plays people HU all day and I play 6 max and full ring NL with small amounts of HU mixed in. There's a reson I don't sit in at $5k HU NL tables all day. It's because I like $. Sorry to dissappoint all of you with this response. I'm sure you all wanted some $100k to the death war but I take bets where I have an edge and also don't jeopardize my roll. Peace.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even if grimm is a douche bag, he definitely has an edge on leatherass heads up

[/ QUOTE ]

Very debatable and I wouldn't be surprised at all if leatherass was a favorite HU vs Grim.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL no. Not even close imo. People hate on grim but it doesnt take away that hes a pretty decent HU player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leatherass has put up some very nice results for the past few months, consistently playing 150-200k hands in a month or more. What has Grim done in the 9 months, and why are you so sure he has an edge on OP? Leatherass has had better results than Grim, has more experience (not at hsnl or HU though), and doesn't tilt. I've not played with either, but almost everybody I know regards leatherass as very good/tough, while a lot of people who have played with Grim don't think he is very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

So leatherass plays a ton of hands a month and beats 2/4 and 3/6 thus based on this he is probably a better HU player then grim. Sounds good man. If this goes down grudge match style ill happily bet on this.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:08 PM

everyone, including LA, knows grim prob has an edge HU. everyone also knows grim is a douche. why is this thread so long?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys can bash me all you want but I'm not going to play Grim HU. All I want is for Grim to freakin sit in and play when he's at a table. Is that so much to ask? Grim why don't ya answer the question? Why do ya sit at a table and then sit out? I can't make any sense of it. There have been plenty of times you have done this when the game was super soft and you never even play a hand and shortly after that you leave. Why?

I'll play Grim just for fun (meaning $1k or less) but I'm not going "HU for rolls" like an idiot. I'm not the kind of guy who does flips and loses $300k like an idiot. BTW I'd probably put my money on Grim in a match versus me. Why wouldn't I? He plays people HU all day and I play 6 max and full ring NL with small amounts of HU mixed in. There's a reson I don't sit in at $5k HU NL tables all day. It's because I like $. Sorry to dissappoint all of you with this response. I'm sure you all wanted some $100k to the death war but I take bets where I have an edge and also don't jeopardize my roll. Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bring the hate upon yourself Leatherass. It says something that more people want Grim to win than you!

FWIW I am a peace loving individual and you have managed to rub me up the wrong way. I think the American term is "Douchebag"
Old 07-10-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] PUSSY!

GIVING IT THE BIG ONE AND THEN PUSSYING OUT!!!!!!!!

FOAD!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:14 PM

when i have 24 tables open at once sometimes i cant play them all
Old 07-10-2007, 06:19 PM

Allright so now you have made some sense. Ever consider that it is rude?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:20 PM

no, now play HU
Old 07-10-2007, 06:28 PM

not as rude as your response to it
Old 07-10-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not as rude as your response to it

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.google.com/search?tab=iw&...Primrose%20Oil

works great for your skin [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Its capsules, take them 1 week and you'll see huge difference.