Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Approved P2P List

I have a few hundred to get out of Neteller. I would prefer it goes straight into Stars, but would be happy taking payment by PayPal instead. Anyone up at this hour (who has reg'd a while ago, hopefully with at least a couple of references in one of the relevant threads) want to help out for 6% all-inclusive?

Please PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm down too...
woke up with my fingers crossed hoping my NT account was still open.. I was so wrong. :/
I still have two more NT accounts I could use, but I'll wait for it to calm down some with my first account I think.

They said when I spoke on the phone that they wouldn't allow me to deposit money in a pokersite to help my american friends. Has anyone tried just accepting a lot of transfers to you NT account and then deposit to PS through credit card? That way all they see in NT is a bunch of ppl sending me money, but non going out?

If that is a possible option I would concider doing that if anyone is interested... I would have to calculate the fee though since my cc is in swedish krona and there's a fee for the conversions...

[/ QUOTE ]

I called NT and asked what exactly they didn't like... if I could still recieve transfers at all... I couldn't.. :/ They didn't like anything of what I had been doing and when I asked why and what exactly they based their decision on they just gave me the old "Neteller policy".. ./

Well, I guess I (and everyone else) that got closed are out of bussiness for good :/
Old 01-31-2007, 03:00 PM

I'd like to tranfer about $1400 to stars. I'm looking for a trusted person that has done other transfers. Please pm me, thanks.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:07 PM

Looking to do a 1,500 and 500 from wifes neteller to Doyle or Bodog. PM if youre on the approved list and can help. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:20 PM

Any reputable posters that have already successfully done transfers willing to help me get money from NT onto either Full Tilt or Paypal? No rush, pm me if interested.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:30 PM

I once again recommend Badgerpoo to you all. I personally guarantee that everything will run smoothly if you decide to go with him. Check this thread and the other one for my references. Unfortunately I'm out of buisness myself.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I called NT and asked what exactly they didn't like... if I could still recieve transfers at all... I couldn't.. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny. They told me I could go nuts with p2p transfers, just not to deposit it into gambling sites.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:43 PM

Thanks again Slim.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:44 PM

I was PMed by someone that because I am new to 2+2 it is too much of a risk to transfer money out of NT for me. Can anyone explain that one to me? It seems to me that I should be more concerned about their reputation since my money is at risk, right? Am I missing something here?
Old 01-31-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was PMed by someone that because I am new to 2+2 it is too much of a risk to transfer money out of NT for me. Can anyone explain that one to me? It seems to me that I should be more concerned about their reputation since my money is at risk, right? Am I missing something here?

[/ QUOTE ]

The danger is that you may not be the holder of the neteller account that is being emptied. If you were a hacker and emptied the account into my neteller account, I'm sure it would be a less than pleasant situation to deal with the repercussions.