Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 05:44 PM

Default Re: Contraversial AC Related Thread (TL;PR)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are all these AC advocates of murdering people for tresspassing then?

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry. Exchange "shoot" with any form of violence you prefer.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what form of violence do you advocate if I start to post Nazi signs in your front yard and campaigning for new recruits?

Or what form of violence do you advocate if me and some others start to have freaky monkey sex in your backyard and set up camp there?
Old 11-04-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what form of violence do you advocate if I start to post Nazi signs in your front yard and campaigning for new recruits?

Or what form of violence do you advocate if me and some others start to have freaky monkey sex in your backyard and set up camp there?

[/ QUOTE ] No violence.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] No violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

So then you or no one else on your behalf will do anything to me or anyone else (other than counter protest or repeatedly request we leave and continue to try to reason with us to leave) if we turn your front yard into a recruiting grounds for the Nazi party?

What about if I marched back and forth on your front lawn with a picture of your daughter on a sign and her phone number and the sign said "easy lay, call any timee". You will ask me to leave but if I refuse there will never be anyone that puts their hands on me on your bahalf?

I'm also curious, if a neighbor assaults me will you intervene to protect me from this violence with respect to the nazi advertizing and easy sex from daughter campaigns on your front yard?
Old 11-04-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So then you or no one else on your behalf will do anything to me or anyone else (other than counter protest or repeatedly request we leave and continue to try to reason with us to leave) if we turn your front yard into a recruiting grounds for the Nazi party?

[/ QUOTE ] No violence [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
What about if I marched back and forth on your front lawn with a picture of your daughter on a sign and her phone number and the sign said "easy lay, call any timee". You will ask me to leave but if I refuse there will never be anyone that puts their hands on me on your bahalf?

[/ QUOTE ] Haha. Again, this would clearly be something you did to hurt me and to provoke me. (Not to mention my daughter.) Premission for violence granted.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also curious, if a neighbor assaults me will you intervene to protect me from this violence with respect to the nazi advertizing (...) on your front yard?

[/ QUOTE ] No. I will really want you to leave, so I will do everything within my rights to make that happen. That includes staying away from a fight. That doesn't mean what the neighbour does is ok, and it certainly doesn't mean we should organize our society on violence.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] No violence [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Haha. Again, this would clearly be something you did to hurt me and to provoke me. (Not to mention my daughter.) Premission for violence granted.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also curious, if a neighbor assaults me will you intervene to protect me from this violence with respect to the nazi advertizing (...) on your front yard?

[/ QUOTE ] No. I will really want you to leave, so I will do everything within my rights to make that happen. That includes staying away from a fight. That doesn't mean what the neighbour does is ok, and it certainly doesn't mean we should organize our society on violence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are seriously claiming that I could come over to your front yard and put up a table and signs and bring a few others and start handing out flyers and stuff and inviting people to nazi rallies and this is OK with you? (a call to the cops means violence against me, from you by proxy).