Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 11:00 AM

Default BobbyLight\'s NFL/NBA/NCAA Hoops plays

First off I absolutely love Arizona this weekend against Detroit. Detroit, though 6-2 and playing well defensively right now defintiely has leaks. I watched first hand them give up 56 points to an Eagles team with Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown at wideout, I think Arizona's talented receiving core can run circles around them. Might be one of my bigger plays.

Let's go the NBA tonight

*****each dime represents $5*****

5 dimes- Sixers (-4) vs Bobcats

Always weird to love the Sixers here but they defeated the Bulls in their second game of the season, played the Raptors and Nets very tough and I like them as the home favorite here. The Bobcats, though 2-1, are dealing with confusion regarding an injury to Raymond Felton and are coming off a whipping by the Suns last night, which featured the Suns not even using Amare Stoudemire.

The Sixers, who could easily be 3-0 right now are playing solid defense but are really struggling at the foul line. They have had off since Saturday and head coach Mo Cheeks has really been addressing this issue. I like them to shore it up and win by eight points tonight.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: BobbyLight\'s NFL/NBA/NCAA Hoops plays

Louisville (+16)-15 dimes

Gonna roll to the NCAAs tonight and take a look at Louisville (+16) in Morgantown.

Do I expect Louisville to win the football game?

No, I don't. They have a very below average (being kind) run defense which doesn't exactly matchup favorably versus Pat White, Steve Slaton and the W. Va offense.

However Louisville, led by Heisman outsider and superstar Brian Brohm should be able to put up points with the Mountaineers. Look for Louisville to really get the ball to Harry Douglas, who has the capabilities for 10+ catches and 200+ yards. If Mario Urritia can play for the Cardinals Brohm should have another big weapon.

The last couple meetings have been good ballgames and even though the Cardinals have 4 losses they still are playing for a bowl berth, which would be a lifter for Steve Kragthorpe's team.

I think it will end up being an exciting Thursday night shootouts.

Lean towards Brohm and his potential 300 yard game here and take Louisville plus 16.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:32 AM

Really dont say these are X dime plays and then that a dime is $5 to you. Please use the word unit. Otherwise you sound like nothing but a bad tout.

A dime is $1000 in this industry. A bill is $100. $5 is what people betting dimes wipe their as$es with when they don't have any $100s laying around.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:50 PM

Bad tout? How exactly?

This is a 3 unit play then
Old 11-09-2007, 03:40 PM

2-0 so far

rolling with the Pacers (-1 1/2) vs the Bobcats on the road (2 units)

and the Raptors vs the Sixers (2 units)-line later very busy