Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: things you absolutly cannot do in video games

In MGS for PS1 I could never tap the button fast enough to survive the torture part to get the girl ending, I had to have a friend do it for me. Btw it's really stupid to have a reasonable big part of the game be based on how fast you can tap a [censored] button.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:47 PM

-Play online FPS's and get 1/20th as many deaths as kills.
-Strum and and down or find orange fret in any GH game.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:07 PM

beat battletoads
Old 11-03-2007, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In MGS for PS1 I could never tap the button fast enough to survive the torture part to get the girl ending, I had to have a friend do it for me. Btw it's really stupid to have a reasonable big part of the game be based on how fast you can tap a [censored] button.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that close to impossible in the PAL version of the game? Something about the conversion from 60 to 50 Hz.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played this in forever, but doesn't the game play out pretty much the same? You just get a different ending and the invisibility power. Man, I need to pick the game up and play it again.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:43 AM

One thing I absolutely cannot do in video games is finish them. I complete most of the main part of the game, then I work on getting all of the sidequests done. Then I just lose interest in the game and never end up beating it. It's been like this for God of War, multiple final fantasy games, both Kingdom Hearts games, Persona 3, the new tony hawk (which is garbage), God of War 2, scarface, etc. The last game I beat was the godfather, which was by accident because I didn't realize I had completed all of the goals in the game to reach Don status. After the cut-scene I was ready to keep playing and then it told me I was the Don of New York and I was like "huh?"
Old 11-04-2007, 02:56 AM

So Gow 1 and 2 kickass, Kingdom Hearts are both solid, most of the FF's (don't know what you've played) rock...and the game you complete is Godfather?!

I'm the opposite...I will go crazy if I can't beat a game, I can't remember the last time I didn't fully beat a game I bought. I don't buy a ton of games though, (usually play friends games on friends systems) but if a game is worthy of a purchase for me, I ALWAYS beat it. I'm OCD like that.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:35 AM

I've never beaten Mickey Mousecapades for NES, and I try once a year now maybe. Capcom were sadistic bastards when they made games for NES.

I can't beat the last level in Marble Madness and it life tilts me.

I remember the first level in Halo2 on Legendary (specifically that part where you're in some room with a big bomb) being one of the most frustrating spots in a videogame I have ever experienced, but I pulled through.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
get counterstrike to play on my computer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly I run so bad at this, I've put in on 4 computers now and it works fine for a week and then adf;lkjfas;lkfasd;fljad
Old 11-05-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that close to impossible in the PAL version of the game? Something about the conversion from 60 to 50 Hz.

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure what PAL means