Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 04:13 AM

Default Beat: Got Fired

so i had this sweet job as a bartender at a concert hall. it was around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, and i was getting stuff ready for the show that night when they started doing the sound check. i was wiping off the bar and wondering if the music was gonna suck or not. i saw the singer and he was really goofy looking. i looked at him funny like "who the hell are you?" and i thought it was going to be really lame. but then this guy started singing and the song really grooves. i was impressed, so i was kinda nodding my head to the beat a little. i was cleaning off some glasses i started flipping them up in air and catching them as i'm dancing along with this song. this was one of those songs where the beat just grabs you and makes you lose control. i started spinning around, and i jumped up and did the splits in the air with my arms out and touched my toes. i was doing the running man, although i do have to admit that is the one dance i don't do very well at all. i didn't see my boss around at the time, so i was like "what the hell?" and i put my hands on the bar, and flipped my whole body over the bar and landed on my feet on the other side. i made the whole thing look so effortless. but my boss walked in right as i was doing that and i got fired.
i was bummed, but i'm like "whatever, its a nice day, i'll go play some ball, hopefully it will take my mind off it."
so i'm chilling at the basketball court, and all the sudden the singer shows up. i'm like "wtf?" i guess he had some time to kill before the show. so he starts singing that same song. i was like "hell yeah!," and i started dancing again. i couldn't control myself, and i did the awesome move where i jumped up on the fence. i gotta admit the way this singer dances is a little awkward, but it really doesn't matter coz he's such a fierce singer and all. a lot of ppl probably don't notice because he's got these two girl back up dancers, and omg, they dance worse than him. they just shake their shoulders, turn around, then look back at you and stop, like "ooh you're impressed now huh?" uh, nope, sorry honey i'm not.
so then that night i was kinda depressed. it was rainy outside, but i went for a walk anyway to try to take my mind off of things. then the most amazing thing happened. i ran into that singer again! i'm like "holy crap!" he was just standing there in his raincoat, and of course, he starts singing that song again. it blew my mind.
there was this other white dude there. he was this blond dude and looked scandinavian, and he was all acting like he could dance, and omg he sucked, even worse than the cool red head singer or his girl dancers. i mean i know look pretty ghey when i dance, but like in cool kinda way, like you know a straight guy just couldn't possibly dance this good kinda way. but this blond white dude was so horrible, omg. he was all putting his arms out and spinning around. he danced like some 6 year old girl who just flunked out of ballet school.
so i'm like "whatever dude, watch this," and then i ran up onto this wall and just flipped over backwards, totally stuck the landing, and then just shifted my legs and cocked my head like a badass and looked at him like "how you like me now?" he totally had nothing to say.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:16 AM

Default Re: Beat: Got Fired

POTY
Old 06-08-2007, 04:19 AM

I only read this whole thing because of this:

I did enjoy the story, though
Old 06-08-2007, 04:26 AM

Old 06-08-2007, 04:27 AM

lololol
Old 06-08-2007, 05:27 AM

wow, i m confused about what just happened
Old 06-08-2007, 06:28 AM

GREAT POST
Old 06-08-2007, 06:41 AM

I read 1.2 paragraphs before I realized what was happening to me!
Old 06-08-2007, 06:56 AM

Well, it was about that time I got suspicious. I said, "Chef, why do you need tree-fitty?" He said, "My imaginary friend Goo-Goo the dinosaur wants it." I went to my son's room, and sure enough, there was the Loch Ness monster!
Old 06-08-2007, 07:53 AM

wow...congrats...fantastic