Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 05:49 AM

Default I beat someone up, help me decide if my gf cheated on me

I had a really [censored] crazy night tonight and i'm losing my [censored] mind. I'll try to give details as accurately as possible.

Ok, so courtney and I have been going out for about six months now, she used to be my roommate and one thing lead to another and we became a couple somehow. It was a little sketchy in the begining. One night, I heard her [censored] some guy (the guy I beat up tonight) shortly after we started hooking up. It was kind of a big deal, I almost move out even though we werent a couple at the time. She feels badly, somehow not that long afterward we turn into a "real couple".

I would say our biggest problem in our relationship is my jealousy...this is clear evidence against her cheating on me. Sometimes she gets drunk and stays out really late, mostly with guys some of which she has history with. I freak out a bit every time this happens. To be clear, in my head, logically I dont think she would cheat on me...I just get worked up.

Shoot to tonight. She gos out to a friends down the street, does some drinking. At around 230 I hear voices outside, shes talking to one of her friends, I wait like ten minutes, then look out the window and shes hugging that guy. So im like great she'll come in soon, its kind of [censored] up that their hugging like that. A couple minutes later there still "hugging". The light in the street isn't so good...but it could be that there kissing and not hugging... I can't really tell. After a minute or so, i see her hands reach across his back, and it sets me off ( in a hug kind of way) and I convince myself that this is [censored] up and I rush outside. I walk up to them and say probably in an agressive manner, "whats going on?". "Is this what it looks like?", something to that effect. The guy shrugs, half smiles. I ask again. He doesn't say anything. So I push him, he falls over as he's drunk and I say something like "tell me you didnt do anything", he doesnt say anything so I take that as an admission of guilt and start to kick his ass. I kick him when hes on the ground a couple times, punch him in the face pretty hard. He asks me to give him a hand up and I say sure, hoping that hes going to fight back (he hadnt at all so far)...then and think twice thinking hes going to pull some [censored] while I'm trying to help him up (I think after the first kick courtney runs away down the street). So he gets up, I lose my desire to fight because its pretty clear that hes not fighting back and it turns out I dont like to fight so much. So I ask him again if he did anything with her, because something doesnt feel right, I say its ok if he says yes, Im done fighting, I just need to know etc.. And he says no, he didnt. And starts to tell a story as to what happens. I get the feeling that he was consoling her or thats what hes trying to say...

He didn't finish his story as I ran off somewhere in the middle when I realized that she ran off and that I might have made a big mistake. I call him a [censored] idiot for not saying anything.

So eventually I find her and shes pretty pissed. She says she didn't do anything, I have anger management issues, that i'm lucky that this wasnt one of her good friends from home or else she would, and she breaks off. At this point in time I feel convinced that I made a big mistake and run off to go apologize to that kid. I cant find him, so I head back to the house...on the way I found courtney sitting on the side of the street crying where I left her. I freak out abit more (mad at myself now), then calm down and convince her to come inside. She comes inside and she immediately passes out on the couch (or pretends to).
So now its 530 in the morning and im thinking [censored] over and cant decide if she actually cheated on me or not. This is where you guys come in.

To sum it up heres the reasons why it could or couldn't have happened.

COULD HAVE
it kinda looked like it from the window
they have history
he didnt stop me or fight back, shrugged shoulders as if to say yeah sorry, what can i say
she ran away instead of stopping me
he didn't seem pissed that i beat him up for no good reason
courney says you should have been hitting me
he only said nothing happened when i kept on repeating "say nothing happened"

he was drunk might not have understood what was going on

he might have thought i was mad about the prolonged hug and i was being a crazy person. While I was beating him up he might have thought there was nothing he could say to stop me

his shrug smile could be interpretted as something like yeah we were hugging

im paranoid about this kind of stuff, frequently freak out about guys im worried about her being with
i believed her when she said she didn't
Her reaction was consistent with someone who just had there good friend beaten the crap out of for no good reason

things have been going really well with her, why would she do that and if she did why would she directly outside the house.

If it wasnt for him not saying anything, it is definately something I could be overfreaking out about.

She says she has never cheated on anyone before and shes telling the truth.

So yeah, whats your guess? Helpful suggestions.....
Old 06-07-2007, 05:50 AM

Default Re: I beat someone up, help me decide if my gf cheated on me

cliff notes?
Old 06-07-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

fat uggo gets outplayed by PUA, violence ensues
Old 06-07-2007, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

those are the cliff notes [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-07-2007, 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

fat uggo gets outplayed by PUA, violence ensues

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I suppose the answer is 'yes'
Old 06-07-2007, 06:00 AM

meh, you did the right thing OP. only thing you did wrong was not whooping the complete [censored] out of him.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:01 AM

You need counseling.........and don't play anything higher than 2cent/4cent limit until you're cured. Otherwise, the next time you take 3 consecutive bad beats, you'll tilt off your whole bankroll.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:03 AM

Well.. sounds like the woman likes to go get drunk with random guys, or guys that she's [censored] before. That's bad for you. Second, if she knows this stuff pisses you off, she wouldn't do it if she really cared about you. She sounds like a sloot personally.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:03 AM

You're a [censored] psycho.

Either you''re not worth being faitful too. Most probably because you're a [censored] psycho. Or she's not worth getting worked up about.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I kick him when hes on the ground a couple times, punch him in the face pretty hard. He asks me to give him a hand up and I say sure , hoping that hes going to fight back (he hadnt at all so far)...

[/ QUOTE ]

WTFFFF