Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Awkward Spot in 530 Mill

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are only afraid of the guy who just called your flop bet, how the hell isn't this an incredibly easy decision? It's the [censored] million. People will call with ATo on this board. he can have 64s, he can have 77, he can have JJ yeah but jesus dude just stick the chips in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

yayaya its the million...its an interesting hand if a solid 2+2er called my 2/3 pot bet. Anyways....shover had A4, cold caller had 22, gg stealthmunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

So were you only afraid of the caller before or after seeing their cards?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are only afraid of the guy who just called your flop bet, how the hell isn't this an incredibly easy decision? It's the [censored] million. People will call with ATo on this board. he can have 64s, he can have 77, he can have JJ yeah but jesus dude just stick the chips in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

yayaya its the million...its an interesting hand if a solid 2+2er called my 2/3 pot bet. Anyways....shover had A4, cold caller had 22, gg stealthmunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

before, obviously. are you serious with this post?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

before, obviously. are you serious with this post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because you haven't given us any information on the caller despite the fact that you fear him, and then the results are like just confirming your random read of "i'm not afraid of the shover only the caller," which okay I guess is/was a good read, but you still didn't give us any info on the caller.

Anyway, I shove...
Old 07-30-2007, 02:57 AM

Like, for instance, it'd be nice to know that the caller is up 25k for 300% ROI on Stars, but all you told us was the DB for the shover confirmed your thoughts he was a moron.

Well I ask again, if you're worried about the caller and not the shover, why are you looking up stats on the shover and not the caller, and why are you not giving any read on the caller?