Docu on the horrors of the EU:

The Real Face of the European Union
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8460&hl=en
42m
Old 08-25-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Amero Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Amero = more power and more centralized power. If you like freedom then you hate the Amero.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read about the Amero yet but I think there is something valid to the notion (to some degree) that political elites are conspiring to form a sort of North American counterpart to the European Union. I also think it's a hideous idea, and that if effected, it will tend to strip power and freedom from nearly everyone and to centralize that power in the hands of the political elites.

I believe we need to get back to our Constitutional roots NOW (or at least very soon) or there will be some pretty awful things transpiring in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2007, 05:31 PM

So am I incorrect in assuming that the Amero discussion is basically one facet of this issue.

I really thinks are getting [censored] up everywhere. The recent housing problem here in the US is now having far reaching effects around the country and the world.

I want to know how this problem occured in this first place. The mere idea that adjustable loans of these amounts would be legal in the first place is insane to me. Makes me wonder why they were allowed, and by who.

People had to realize hundreds of thousands of people would be defaulting.

What was the intentions behind this? Making people indentured servants.

Also I am starting to question even moreso why Bush wanted to make all these illegals citizens. What was his intention there.

Things are really [censored] up man, really [censored] up. Our dollar is losing value around the world. Bush Admin doesn't seem to care.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So am I incorrect in assuming that the Amero discussion is basically one facet of this issue.

I really thinks are getting [censored] up everywhere. The recent housing problem here in the US is now having far reaching effects around the country and the world.

I want to know how this problem occured in this first place. The mere idea that adjustable loans of these amounts would be legal in the first place is insane to me. Makes me wonder why they were allowed, and by who.

Also I am starting to question even moreso why Bush wanted to make all these illegals citizens. What was his intention there.

Things are really [censored] up man, really [censored] up. Our dollar is losing value around the world. Bush Admin doesn't seem to care.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a truly scary thing when you finally wake up. It's kind of like the matrix ... what you thought the real world was, was indeed false. And the real world was a much scarier place than you thought. Have you watched the entire Zeitgeist yet ? Your opinions ?
Old 08-25-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is relatively simple. The state has a territorial monopoly and is therefore a criminal gang. The only solution to this is to stop believing in government and to start supporting full decentralization/voluntarism/the free market. Check out the links I posted above for more on this.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:51 PM

Also a big thing is to GET OUTTA DEBT and do not use credit cards or anything anymore. Do NOT spend beyond your means as you are constantly encouraged to do. Everything is done on credit now it's beyond ridiculous. How many people do you know who have brand new things who really can't afford them ? Way to many ... also what is the bankruptcy laws in the States ? I heard they weren't going to allow people to go bankrupt anymore. They gonna have a debtor's prison soon or is CCA ( Corrections Corporation of America ) stock gonna go through the roof because they have more and more people working slave labor for 18 cents an hour in jail ? That is the sickest thing IMO to make laws to put people in jail for long periods for minor crimes to make billions of dollars for publically traded companies.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:56 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51819335380093

Zeitgeist's part 3 is really good. Someone who has seen this help me take off my tin foil hat and show b.s. or lies that are in it.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The state has a territorial monopoly and is therefore a criminal gang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that you equate only a certain type of monopoly, in this case a territorial one, with criminality, and not other forms of monopoly? Does it have to do with your own personal/subjective preferences/values, or is there an objective basis for such a distinction?
Old 08-25-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The state has a territorial monopoly and is therefore a criminal gang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it that you equate only a certain type of monopoly, in this case a territorial one, with criminality, and not other forms of monopoly? Does it have to do with your own personal/subjective preferences/values, or is there an objective basis for such a distinction?

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you hold (or acquire) a (territorial) monopoly? Violently, that's how.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:23 PM

And through fear.