Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Kid Nation better be awesome...is it dangerous?

Bye Bye Taylor!

My guess is she quits the town after getting voted out.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bye Bye Taylor!

My guess is she quits the town after getting voted out.

[/ QUOTE ]

poor Mike knows he's out. stupid Taylor lost him his position.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:55 PM

that was the most awkward hug ever.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:58 PM

Preview for next week ruled. I thought Taylor out of power would make it lose its entertainment value, but it looks like its only going to get better. What a spoiled bitch!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for lowering the level of discourse in this thread, but: [ QUOTE ]
or maybe its because this girl i think is hot is a vegetarian and im standing up for her...

[/ QUOTE ]Are you talking about the beauty queen, the Boston chick, or the girl who danced for a bicycle?

PS The little asian kid who took the religion poll is the smartest person in that town--production staff included.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yea, as cool as pedophilia is, i was talking about a girl i actually know. but being close to a vegetarian makes you empathize with that side at least a little.

and besides, none of those three girls would ever work for me. the boston chick has a ridiculous accent and chapped lips. the beauty queen likes george w. bush and sucks at life. the girl that danced for a bicycle reads books. it just wouldnt work.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and besides, none of those three girls would ever work for me. the boston chick has a ridiculous accent and chapped lips.

[/ QUOTE ]On a serious--and non-pedo--note, I like the Boston chick. She seemed like the one holding the council together their first two days, when the beauty pageant brat and michael were having trouble adjusting. She played the mama hen. It was nice to see the precocious bicycle girl say, "she's been a better leader than I would have been."

As someone mentioned earlier, there are too many kids for us to get to know more than a few. This Guylan kid hasn't had two seconds of camera time, and now he's a new council member? Michael was a spaz, but he seemed to be trying to do what was best for the town.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: Kid Nation better be awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
Is this show anything like the South Park episode where all the parents in town are arrested for molesting there kids and Cartman becomes mayor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone please make South Park make a kid nation episode? please please please
Old 10-19-2007, 01:02 AM

Kid Nation South Park sounds pretty funny. I'm afraid South Park scarred me for life with one of their Christmas specials a while back. I just can't look at a picture of cute little woodland creatures the same anymore.

I felt a little badly for Mike because he got swept in the voting. Hard on a guy. I'd be looking at the upside of not being on the council though and taking a crack at the gold star.

I wanted to like that Olivia chick, but she was quite a snot this episode. Anjay may not be the best leader ever, but she goes out of her way to yank his chain when he is trying to be amicable.

Zach, I do love. How about him treatening not to pay people that don't do their jobs? Bless his heart.

I can't believe they picked the toothbrushes. My husband, says I can't empathize properly because I never had braces. Mmmm meat.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe they picked the toothbrushes. My husband, says I can't empathize properly because I never had braces. Mmmm meat.

[/ QUOTE ]

they did too picky a job casting this show with super-kids. kids 8-15 should wet themselves in excitement at the chance to have a mini-golf course to play with for the rest of the 40 days without parents!!!!!!!!!!! the BBQ woulda been sweet too...i think if given the choice by my parents to either not be allowed to go to a BBQ or the privelege of not having to brush my teeth for 40 days....i'd pass on the BBQ and say weeeeeeeeeeee cavities. and these kids get the best of both worlds (because lets me honest kids hate brushing their teeth and rightfully so-i still do at the age of 24). it is nice to see the occassional food fight and nonsense because that is half the reason im watching the show in the first place.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:23 PM

so, is the little b actually going home? hurts to not be the queen.