Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Anyone for an impromptu session swap? +secret (NC)

I missed the last session review. Does anyone want to set up a swap? I really would like some balla to point out my leaks when multitabling.

Also, I have a confession to make.

I dont know what the stats mean when people post. For example "LAGTARD is 42/pi/2.717" I know those are PT stats, but I don't know which ones. I read the faq, but I fail at the internet and can't find the part that covers this. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

If you wanna berate me, reply below. If you wanna swap sessions, PM me.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Anyone for an impromptu session swap? +secret (NC)

vpip/pfr%/AF

That helps?

I'm not balla enough to swap sessions though.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:39 PM

Comma, I don't have enough new hands in to send you mine but if you want me to take a look at yours PM me.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:04 PM

this is certainly a newbie question on my part. But how do we get in on the session reveiws? I have some leaks that I would certainly like looked over.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is certainly a newbie question on my part. But how do we get in on the session reveiws? I have some leaks that I would certainly like looked over.

[/ QUOTE ]

You two guys should get together. I am already doing reviews with two others.

The review sessions are once a month. You sign up in the thread and you get assigned to someone based on your level, limit, table size, etc.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The review sessions are once a fortnight. You sign up by PMing Housecalls when you see the signup thread and you get assigned to someone randomly however signups may be grouped into 2 groups and allocated partners from that group. Session reviewer organisers have in the past been known to have a certain amount of riggedness but mostly the pairings are random

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt be me if I didnt fix this

also for headofmike's benefit, I used to organise the reviews but they are now done by Housecalls. There should be a new signup window this weekend and youll the required reading by searching for posts made by me with "session review" in the title...cos I reckon I included a link to the FAQ in just about every session review thread and pairings thread I ever did [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The review sessions are once a fortnight. You sign up by PMing Housecalls when you see the signup thread and you get assigned to someone randomly however signups may be grouped into 2 groups and allocated partners from that group. Session reviewer organisers have in the past been known to have a certain amount of riggedness but mostly the pairings are random

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt be me if I didnt fix this

also for headofmike's benefit, I used to organise the reviews but they are now done by Housecalls. There should be a new signup window this weekend and youll the required reading by searching for posts made by me with "session review" in the title...cos I reckon I included a link to the FAQ in just about every session review thread and pairings thread I ever did [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP...? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2007, 12:06 AM

bionic, it's aussies try to be overclever; don't let them get to you.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:23 AM

BBB actually Im not trying to be clever. The part about not being me is because Im the session review pimp so for me not to comment means someone has hijacked my account. Really, I just wanted to make sure mike got the correct info. The correct info being: Housecalls does the reviews, you gotta PM him to signup and if you want to provide extra info about limits etc then thats all well and good but you dont have to. The review organiser may well use it at his discretion (eg I did sometimes use it to make sure i didnt pair a 2c/4c players with a $5/$10 cos that would probably be a total mismatch).

anyway, with any luck there will be a session review signup period this weekend. the 'window' normally opens friday/sat and closes monday but when exactly is now up to Housecalls. holla.