Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: BoostedJ busto?

[ QUOTE ]
Boosted sitting on 8 tables with $40k spread over.

He could, like, pay someone $30k he owes them, and still play two!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure in that huge thread in BBV it's mentioned that Boooooosted is being staked by someone else.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually do get some satisfaction from a [censored] PUNK-ASS former online dope who chirpped like a bird about bricks of cash,bottles of DP,strip club/hooker escapade filled nights,and KEEPING ALL his monies online......cause thats what REAL Balla's do(LOL).....that SCAMS some poor 2+2er out of 60K !!!

What a clown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the [censored] are you stephen, and why exactly do you feel the need to come off as the world's biggest douche in every post you make? is there anyway to actually vote off people from this site?

[/ QUOTE ]

The actual douche bag here is another one of your punk 18 yr. old online wannabee HSNL scumbag thieving friends JACKASS!!

No wonder you guys hide behind your computers playing online all day.......as BoostedJ could NEVER pull a stunt like this in the REAL POKER world!!

Why would any of you EVER defend him?
Old 05-22-2007, 07:16 PM

MY MAN!!
Old 05-22-2007, 07:20 PM

How in sweet electric jesus does admo not have a custom title yet?

ie:
Amdo

Grand Theft Artist
Old 05-22-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The actual douche bag here is another one of your punk 18 yr. old online wannabee HSNL scumbag thieving friends JACKASS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Stephen, not to sidetrack this whole thread, but you made small factual error, and I hate to nitpick, but I felt compelled to point it out: You wrote that someone was "the actual douche bag", and you put a space between the words douche and bag, as if they are two words, which is an error, because it's actually you who are the actual douche bag.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stephen, not to sidetrack this whole thread, but you made small factual error, and I hate to nitpick, but I felt compelled to point it out: You wrote that someone was "the actual douche bag", and you put a space between the words douche and bag, as if they are two words, which is an error, because it's actually you who are the actual douche bag.

[/ QUOTE ] I dont give a flying [censored] what ANYONE thinks of me,but anyone who defends this thieving piece of crap dirtbag BOOSTEDJ(yes folks,that once bigtime HS balla'..LOL) ......says it all
Old 05-23-2007, 01:57 PM

stephen, you're an idiot.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:17 PM

Pot,Kettle,Black err....something like that.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I dont give a flying [censored] what ANYONE thinks of me,but anyone who defends this thieving piece of crap dirtbag BOOSTEDJ(yes folks,that once bigtime HS balla'..LOL) ......says it all

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the reason you have very little credibility on here is because you just popped in one day and basically flaunted yourself around like you had the winning history of someone like Phil Ivey. (Which actually isn't the biggest deal in the world) You made a 10k FT which is awesome. Most of us on here havn't come close and odds are we won't.

But then you bash pretty much anyone that's been successful in online poker only.

You follow that up with being very rude and threatening to people that respectfully don't see things the way you see them.

Then you seem joyful that others have or are rumored to be broke. One person in particular is Booosted J. Now maybe there's a whole bunch about J that I havn't seen but if there's anything I could have said about J is the fact that he's always been a very respectful and respected player and person. (I honestly think you might have him confused with some arrogant immature player)

I obviously don't have the insider knowledge of Booosted J that you appear to have attained. So I can't pass judgement on him nor laugh in his face for being less than robusto.

The one thing I knew about you was that you were at least as old as me (I'm 36). But you sure havn't acted like it IMHO. Now I don't know if you are just at a tough time in your life for the past couple months or what the problem could be.

Now I'm not some famous well respected poster around here, nevertheless I hope you'll listen to what I have to say and think about it.

If you have some constructive things to say about young internet players they might listen and learn something from you if you would think about coming across with a little more tact.

Good luck
Old 05-23-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How in sweet electric jesus does admo not have a custom title yet?

ie:
Amdo

Grand Theft Artist

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been asking the same thing for a while now. Although I think I like your title suggestion better than mine- which was "delivers more than UPS".
Check out the Dids glasses thread in BBV4Life for more of admo's work in a non grand theft theme.