Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 08:37 AM

Default Beware !!! Poker network that donk like paying out

Players and Affiliates beware.

This network is not good at paying and i feel they are going one way so leave your money with them at your own risk but dont say you was not warned !!!

The network is dynamicgamingsystems (DGS) they are multi skinned but the network keeps control of all the cashouts.

I am a player with one of the skins also an affiliate with many players on the site, Over the past few months DSG have got slower in paying using all the usual reasons software probs, connetion probs, Now whats more of a worry they dont even give a reason any more.

We are not talking about struggling to pay big money my current cashout is 1k it has been pending over 14 days now, I have spoken to support 4 times and been told each time it would be paid that day and SHOCK HORROR it has not been!!!

Warning GET out while you can I have spoke to players from several skins on the DSG network and they have all been having same rubbish.

Below is a list of skins on the network as i know them i feel sorry for the skins as none of this is in their control.

Junglepoker, ok usa poker, riverfloppoker, tenlargepoker,

Wingowspoker, mypokersite.com OPTroom, bubba's poker,

bigjuicyodds.com, luckyhog.com, livefortheflop, g2gpoker,

z2hpoker, kingfishpoker, qpoker, pantherpoker, fullbet.com

playpokerplus, butcherpoker and topspeedpoker club222poker,

dollypoker

Again i am sorry to all the pokerrooms but the sooner they move to a decent network the better.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: Beware !!! Poker network that donk like paying out

post deleted by Jman220
Old 11-22-2007, 11:56 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about CDPoker, another rogue site that steals money from players - or, at least, makes it near-impossible for them to cash out quickly.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:19 PM

This has been going on for months, it is nothing new. Now they don't even offer epass anymore after months of blaming slow cashouts on "technical difficulties with epass" (we don't have any money in our epass account).
Old 11-22-2007, 03:05 PM

is king midas poker a skin. they dont even answer their phone or e mails to tell you cashout status.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:10 PM

They pay out donks? Sign me up!
Old 11-24-2007, 02:32 PM

Default A Tale of Many Wingows

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/200711.../prweb570451_1

Once upon a time there was a poker site known as Wingows. But alas, young Wingows fell prey to her evil stepmother and her greedy and sinister Digital Gaming Network.

So, trashy and abused old Wingows reincarnated herself as a pure lily-white virgin named Wingows.com and was whisked away by a brave Jungle hero to live forever happily ever after in the land of Dynamic Gaming Systems.

But it was not to be. For, because of moral turpitude on the part of Wingows' stepsister Big Juicy, Dynamic Gaming Systems then was abandoned by its once faithful concierge Epassporte, leaving *New* Wingows and her sisters to languish in Purgatory, completely devoid of US poker players.

But fear not. A new hero has now arisen to give ugly, slutty *Old* Wingows a miracle plastic surgery procedure, which we all are guranteed by the saviour Gold Chip Network, will restore Wingows' virginity amid promises of infinite blow jobs for all worthy affiliates and their poker playing pawns.

And so *Old* Wingows begat *New* Wingows which in turn immaculately conceived *New Old* Wingows.

Got it?
Old 11-24-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: A Tale of Many Wingows

DGN failed and most of the FB skins have vanished. The Gold Chip Network is what is leftover of the DGN skins that were not FB banked.