Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: You used pokerstars concierge service??

please do not let this service disappear since it is the main reason to play on pokerstars. just recently I used the concierge to buy 2 new computers, 4 new monitors, all new furniture for my living room, new fridge, stove, dishwasher, Microwave and assorted other stuff i cant even think of. If its available next year I will be picking up a new car with it... unless they have a new car i like in the fpp store next year. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2007, 04:56 PM

Most recent...cabelas gift card (bought a gun safe with it)

Past orders have been chevron gift cards, amazon gift cards, and walmart gift cards.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never used the service, but I've read enough threads to be fairly sure Freecard is wrong on this. I believe you DO buy things, send in the receipts, and get your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some things you BUY and are reembursed...other things THEY BUY and send you.

If you ask for amazon gift card, they get it, and have amazon automatically email you the code.

If you get a cabelas or chevron gift card, Stars orders it, and the company (cabelas or chevrom) physically mails you the card in the mail.

If you want a wal-mart gift card, you buy it, email in scans of reciepts, and they reemburse you for it.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:50 AM

I want to order a Vespa!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
please do not let this service disappear since it is the main reason to play on pokerstars. just recently I used the concierge to buy 2 new computers, 4 new monitors, all new furniture for my living room, new fridge, stove, dishwasher, Microwave and assorted other stuff i cant even think of. If its available next year I will be picking up a new car with it... unless they have a new car i like in the fpp store next year. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok never really looked into this... this seems like a better value than FT rakeback and points... is that true? and if it is true at what point level does it become a better deal than rakeback?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok never really looked into this... this seems like a better value than FT rakeback and points... is that true? and if it is true at what point level does it become a better deal than rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

depends on stakes, but generally it's like 2% below FT's RB