Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Why I Despise Bush\'s Presidency.....Rant...

[ QUOTE ]
But I would pee on Bush and perhaps....also take a dump on him.....

[/ QUOTE ]
O_O
Old 11-17-2007, 08:44 PM

Not sure why you think Gore is incompetent other then the fact that you disagree with his politics. Also if he won the election he would have been burned at the stake by conservatives for 9/11.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure why you think Gore is incompetent other then the fact that you disagree with his politics. Also if he won the election he would have been burned at the stake by conservatives for 9/11.

[/ QUOTE ]

9/11 could have been prevented by an administration that didn't have it's head halfway up it's ass already planning for the Iraqi invasion. The reports were there, the anti-terrorism experts were there - they were just ignored and dismissed.

if Al Gore were prez. I doubt 9/11 would have slipped thru the cracks of shoddy leadership.

RB
Old 11-18-2007, 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

9/11 could have been prevented by an administration that didn't have it's head halfway up it's ass already planning for the Iraqi invasion. The reports were there, the anti-terrorism experts were there - they were just ignored and dismissed.

if Al Gore were prez. I doubt 9/11 would have slipped thru the cracks of shoddy leadership.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Always good for a laugh, you are.

Old 11-18-2007, 08:17 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing as you....
But I didn't think whiskey's post was worth a response. When I think of govt, I think of inefficiency and incompetancy. Algore would not have prevented 911.... it s not even close. Govt is usually a day late and a dollar short. It took a 911 to wake the federal govt up to prevent another 911.

Richard Clarke's reinvention of himself of Appollo's Cassandra is also extremely grating to me as well....
Old 11-18-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
h. Failure to secure Iraqi ammo depots.

[/ QUOTE ]

People don't seem to understand that Iraq was littered with munitions and I mean this with no hyperbole. In As Samawah you would find 60mm mortar shells cached every 100m north of the Euphrates and we pulled truckload after truckload out of the soccer stadium. In Diwaniyah, we pulled out more truckloads of ammo. In Baghdad, Iraqis told me about Iraqi soldiers driving around before the war kicking AK-47s off the back of a truck saying "Fight the Americans!" There was no way to collect all of this crap.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
h. Failure to secure Iraqi ammo depots.

[/ QUOTE ]

People don't seem to understand that Iraq was littered with munitions and I mean this with no hyperbole. In As Samawah you would find 60mm mortar shells cached every 100m north of the Euphrates and we pulled truckload after truckload out of the soccer stadium. In Diwaniyah, we pulled out more truckloads of ammo. In Baghdad, Iraqis told me about Iraqi soldiers driving around before the war kicking AK-47s off the back of a truck saying "Fight the Americans!" There was no way to collect all of this crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true.

Also about 40-50% of the Iraq part of the rant is incorrect but whatever I like the other 50-60% of it. Quick example is the often spoken "mistake" of us disbanding the Iraqi army. They left on their own and there was no option to keep them intact.
Old 11-17-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But I would pee on Bush and perhaps....also take a dump on him.....

[/ QUOTE ]
O_O

[/ QUOTE ]

He meant that other bodily fluid that males produce.