Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: I facebook friended FLuffpop.....

lol no, pittm, you ranked me fifth. i don't think you read this thread..i wouldn't have referred to myself as sideboob! that's gillian. anyways i also put a warning in the OP saying my face looked awful in this one so that's why i took it off, but then i put it back on because i thought it was fun...it's ok, i'm not offended! i understand that i am not everyone's cup of tea!!

also it is hilarious that everyone is getting me and gillian confused.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:14 PM

from left to right 3 1 4 5 2
Old 10-31-2007, 09:15 PM

lol fluffpop accepted my request, I dunno what all you other losers are doing wrong.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol no, pittm, you ranked me fifth. i don't think you read this thread..i wouldn't have referred to myself as sideboob! that's gillian. anyways i also put a warning in the OP saying my face looked awful in this one so that's why i took it off, but then i put it back on because i thought it was fun...it's ok, i'm not offended! i understand that i am not everyone's cup of tea!!

also it is hilarious that everyone is getting me and gillian confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

MSPaint plz, imo.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would you like to attach a personal message with this friend request?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I promise I will not try to siiyp through Facebook.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i'm gonna win.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:46 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
lol no, pittm, you ranked me fifth. i don't think you read this thread..i wouldn't have referred to myself as sideboob!

[/ QUOTE ]

either i have long misunderstood how this picture rating system works, am misreading the picture, or youre just misunderstanding what i was saying. I will explain further:

I said "25341". This is in order of hotness, while numbering you guys from left to right. Asian girl is 1, you are 2, fake boobs is 3, funny teeth von no tan is 4, sideboobs is 5.

This being said, when I said what i did, it mean that 2(you) was the hottest, followed by 5(sideboob), 3 in the middle, 4 being 2nd to least hot, 1 being least hot. Now what is the problem here/
Old 10-31-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol no, pittm, you ranked me fifth. i don't think you read this thread..i wouldn't have referred to myself as sideboob!

[/ QUOTE ]

either i have long misunderstood how this picture rating system works, am misreading the picture, or youre just misunderstanding what i was saying. I will explain further:

I said "25341". This is in order of hotness, while numbering you guys from left to right. Asian girl is 1, you are 2, fake boobs is 3, funny teeth von no tan is 4, sideboobs is 5.

This being said, when I said what i did, it mean that 2(you) was the hottest, followed by 5(sideboob), 3 in the middle, 4 being 2nd to least hot, 1 being least hot. Now what is the problem here/

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you talking about?

10 is hot - 0 is not - 5 is blah
Old 10-31-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought it was just rate each person as you move from left to right.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:58 PM

RJ - while your intentions were good, your execution is not. The typical 12345 system is that you go in the same order as they appear in the picture - so what your "25" meant is that far left is 2nd hottest and fluffpop is 5th hottest. Your "25341" should really be 51342.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:01 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

ah, got it. I will refrain from using this system in the future as i obv fail. Sorry fluffy, now i get why you hate me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].