Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Couple of hands/Questions

SB 31/14/2.4 After couple of hundreds of hands, seems like ok (not good) player.
6-max 0.50-1.00
UTG (HERO): 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

HERO Raise, 3 Fold, SB Call, BB Fold

FLOP: J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB Bets, HERO ?

Is this insta fold against any type of player, or should I fight against aggressive players?

UTG 25/10/2.65
SB 29/12/1.6
BB (HERO) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

UTG calls, 3 fold, SB Raise, HERO Call, UTG call

Flop K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB bets, HERO raise, UTG fold, SB raise, HERO ?

Lets assume that HERO calls.

Turn Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB Bets, HERO ?

Also, question for these micro stakese 6-max games. Should I allways continuation bet regardless of opponent/board, if its heads up on the flop? How about 3 way on the flop?
Old 11-22-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Couple of hands/Questions

I just fold here pretty fast against this guy. Against a fish I am folding as well but I would be less confident. I need a read that he donks air on these kind of flops.

Also. If he has something like KT he has 50% eq anyway. If he has Jx or Ax you have like 10% eq.

K8s

I play flop like you and fold this turn given his stats. Sure you will be folding to QJs sometimes but that is the only hand you are ahead of and you 2 pair / trip outs are tainted as hell as he will have a flush, set or a draw that dominates yours pretty often