Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2007, 09:07 PM

Default Re: ***Official HU Forum LC Life Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Got my youngest daughters 6th Birthday party tomorrow. 14 kids running around screaming and making a mess. Happy times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a MTT.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ahahaha I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this thread.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man up and call her. Have some stuff ready to talk about if your really nervous.

[/ QUOTE ]

or just be like cwar and ask her if she can take her shirt off str8 outta the box lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Any interest in some stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely....don't hide it, divide it.

Indy
Old 09-23-2007, 05:31 AM

rofl... chicago wins day one post of the day.. short, but I actually might have laughed out loud ;p
Old 09-23-2007, 08:33 AM

yeah cwar lets hear bout dem hoes.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rofl... chicago wins day one post of the day.. short, but I actually might have laughed out loud ;p

[/ QUOTE ]

Primo, tell us how it feels to be a high-roller....i hear ur up like 2 million or something this month Primo will be on high stakes poker soon....just dont forget the little peoples!!!!!!!!!!

Indy
Old 09-23-2007, 02:04 PM

I went to the store today and bought a phone card that has 90 minutes on it. I walk to the pay phone, dial the number, and somehow, I only have 12 minutes on it. No way. I can't call this girl and only talk for 12 minutes, thats bs. I walk to another pay phone. Same thing.

Oh well, I think. I am getting a new phone soon anyways, she'll (I will) live with a 12 minute conversation. I dial the number. The phone rings five times and I am stuck talking to a voice-mail.

Okay, you can imagine my nerves of thinking of talking to her right now, so you can imagine how much of a jack-### I sounded like talking to a vm.

But I did it. Yeah for me.

Now I can light my farts on fire.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:08 PM

daveT your phone card had less minutes because the call you were making was billed at a higher rate (international?). Also this girl is making the effort to talk to you so relax, your already in.

As for my own story heres one of my favorites from early sophomore year, Im at my good friends party and am very drunk. I was told that some sweet cute girl tried to introduce herself to me in the kitchen and all I did was turn on her and loudly proclaim to everyone in earshot that she was easy (to give you an idea of my mindset). Anyways I come out of my black out at some point and Im making out with this girl who I was told was pretty cute (if you've never blacked out you tend to only come out when something important is happening) at this point Im bargaining with her trying to get her upstairs into a bedroom. Shes seems willing but all of a sudden shes asks if I know her name...

C *pauses* "No no no baby, trust me, its more romantic this way"
Girl *giggles* "Ill give you seven guesses"
C: "Hmmm, is it Kate?"
Girl shakes her head and at this point I notice my friends watching our little exchange so I decide to show off.
C: "Kate?"
Girl: "No..."
C: "Alright let me think, is it Kate?"
Girl: "..."
C: "Hold up, hold up, Kate?
C: "Katy"
C: "Katy bear dont be mad!"
At this point I realize I have one guess and decide to get serious.
C "Jill?"
And that was the last I saw of her.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:45 PM

Oh my....

I was at a bar with two friends. One friend had two girls who wanted to get me in a threesome. I was 19 at the time. The bar checked my ID, couldn't read it, and stamped my hand.

The friend and I made a friendly bet: Who could out-drink each other?

About 10 beers into the match, my buddy takes me into the bathroom, and told me the good news about his two friends (they were Hooters girls). He said it straight: "Look, if you want to give up the match, I don't mind, we'll do it later."

I walked out to the bar, and began talking to the two objects. I guess I was going fine. I decided that this was going to be an awesome night, so I kept up the match and figured I will get laid as well.

Three triple shots of Tequilas later I blacked out. I do remember tidbits of that night, but none of it had to do with women and sex.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my....

I was at a bar with two friends. One friend had two girls who wanted to get me in a threesome. I was 19 at the time. The bar checked my ID, couldn't read it, and stamped my hand.

The friend and I made a friendly bet: Who could out-drink each other?

About 10 beers into the match, my buddy takes me into the bathroom, and told me the good news about his two friends (they were Hooters girls). He said it straight: "Look, if you want to give up the match, I don't mind, we'll do it later."

I walked out to the bar, and began talking to the two objects. I guess I was going fine. I decided that this was going to be an awesome night, so I kept up the match and figured I will get laid as well.

Three triple shots of Tequilas later I blacked out. I do remember tidbits of that night, but none of it had to do with women and sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im generally not an offensive poster, but...

sir, you are retarded.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:50 PM

LOL....

Ten years later, I have grown slightly smarter.