Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Just Brutal Downswing!!!

Well I have been having a fatal 9 days of poker. I have enough Bankroll but I have been brutally suckout for 9 straight days. I'm playing 25nl in bodog poker. MY BR was over 800$ (after I cashout most of it), andnow is about 500$. I have had downswings but not as sick as this one, I haven't double up a single time in 9 days. And been losing just sick. For instance, today I had $45 in a table (25nl) and dealt Aces, I raise 5x the bb, and 2 callers. the flop came A8Q, i check another dude bet the pot the other one call and i called, the turn was a 4 i check again, the other dude bet half the pot and the other raise 3 times his bet so i move all in and the first one fold the other one that raises call! and he had pocket queens, and the river was a Q. he hit 1 outer to hit quads. And I have been suckout like that all this time, my big pocket pairs aren't holding most of the time because they hit me sets (most of the time), and that kind of bad beats.

And 3 days ago i decided to play just 2 tables and be real focus, playing tight and pacient, but it doesn't matter because i fold all sesions waiting for a premium hand and a ridiculous hand busted me.

What is I can do? Any Advice? I thinking cashout everything and play in another site. That will help?