Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums

Old 11-02-2007, 02:51 AM

Default Re: (O/T) Thread reserved for Conspire\'s last gasps.

[ QUOTE ]
After having received so many pleas to unban you, (I didn't realise you are so well loved!), and having discussed it over a few beers with Mason and David, you are free to post your big five-oh that everyone seems to be waiting for.

It had better be a doozy.

No pressure, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Haven is merciful.

All hail the Haven!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:42 PM

Talk about milking it.

Post your post already, ffs.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:22 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

yrusomean
Old 11-03-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Talk about milking it.

Post your post already, ffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

very long winded heartfelt 5K post from Conspire
Old 11-03-2007, 09:37 PM

TG

TTHRIC
Old 11-04-2007, 04:22 AM

I have it on good authority that Conspire accidentally made that post, and that he still plans on making an awesome post sometime tomorrow. He gave me a preview and I'm very impressed. throbbing in anticipation, in fact.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:49 AM

5k is overrated, 5k+2 is the new 5k. I delievered a post with some of Havens wishes.

Pass it on to your homies.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...page=1&vc=1
Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

5K+5=NEW 5K
Old 11-06-2007, 10:19 AM

An exemplary and inspirational 5k+2 post, Conspire. I knew you had it in you:

"First of all I would like to give a shout out to Double A Tom for waiting almost a week for me to make my 5k post. Since I [censored] that up yesterday, I have now arrived at my milestone 5k+2 post. A celebration and even a thread because I hit my 5k+2 post is real lame, I am doing this for the fans, the haters, the mods and the lurkers (especially the lurkers) Of course Double A Tom happens to be not around right now but he will be making his 5k post very soon.

Ok so 5k posts in 7 months, its not a record and there are plenty of people who have gotten here faster. There are probably thousands of lurkers who spend more time than even BTYS or Nath on these forums and dont post a damn thing. So its w/e, I will take this sentence to thank GA for making his 10k post thread in which I probably contributed 800 posts in 2 days, you have made my 5k+2 possible for today.

So what have I learned?

GA is a pimp, BTYS is a legend, EDD is omnipotent, Dids used to be fat, but is now skinny, SPB doesnt wear thongs, but he did accidentally make one, Labarde is a cool aussie, Bmwguy is connected to the girl in my avatar, Drizzle killed Tom Cruise, GoofyBaller has studied PUA extensively, DannyOcean always has great timing, and Jaya is better at scrabble and took 10 dollaz from me. Plus so many more people that I cant think of atm.

MsPaint is really cool, Original works of art make BBV4life great.

BBV4life has a lot of made up characters and gimmick accounts are very common, no I am not a character I am actually me.
NT! is really cool. If you are ever bored and want to laugh go to oot and just find locked threads with NT as the last poster. He puts people in their place consistently, and does it with a style unlike no other mod.

Haters: Brush them off. There are thousands of users and not everyone is going to agree with everyone else. Drama creates good threads, but at the end of the day please do not worry about what some annonymous person said about you on a message board. Let it be known that I am not BTYS or Blutarski, but I have my own fanclub (which has died down significantly in the past month). Embrace anyone who takes the time to type out how much you suck. Most haters pick on regulars so that they can get their own name out there and use people like blutarski or BTYS to make themselves more known.

If you are a new member that means NEW member and not a gimmick or previously banned, pm all the regulars on w/e forum you enjoy reading on 2p2. What you pm them doesnt matter, but atleast try to be drunk or high as that leads to more interesting reading material. Why would you pm all the regulars? I dont know, but I did it when I was new on 2p2 and look at me now...........im still a wack sucka.

Make mods your friend: It doesnt matter if everyone hates you, only mods can censor and ban your stupid ass. Mods will also stick up for you if you create or post controversial topics. If you dont got men in green that will stick up for you when it matters, then consider yourself perma nuked.

If you have nothing to say, then just quote what someone else said and give your spin on it. Kinda like what they do at Fox News.

EricW is not gay. He cannot get women to go out with him and he cannot get men to go out with him. He is currently using all of bbv to learn about how to become asexual, he calls it learning about humans. Fortunately Dids was well aware of all this and has done a good job of containing him and putting him back into lurker mode.

What have I taught?

Cant really think of anything, I have preached on and on about setups, conspiracies and coverups though. The ones that were true were of course promptly deleted by the men in red.

I had a few cool pictures, but I cannot post them because of drug content (wtf?). So here is a picture of Atlanta

Check out my photobucket account LDO"