[/ QUOTE ]

it was far better than 40yov IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

u have bad taste
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Knocked Up (the movie)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this movie is anywhere near as unfunny and overrated as 40 Year Old Virgin or Freaks and Geeks (is that even possible?), I will not be watching.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pretty much failed at comedy. Stick to watching documentaries.

[/ QUOTE ]

How ironic.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i liked it but it isnt better than 40 yo virgin

[/ QUOTE ]

it was far better than 40yov IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

u have bad taste

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i have great taste.

40yov was a fine movie, however you cant just ignore the fact that it was like 15-30 minutes too long.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If this movie is anywhere near as unfunny and overrated as 40 Year Old Virgin or Freaks and Geeks (is that even possible?), I will not be watching.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may possibly be the worst poster in the history of this site.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:37 AM

I thought the movie did a very good job at showing the horrors of having a child. Everyone considering having a kid should watch it. I don't know how people do it and I especially don't know how they do it without tons of money.

For the comedy, Id give it a 6/10. It was low budget and there really weren't any places where I laughed loudly except for the scene with the black bouncer at the night club. The guy who played Paul killed it. The fat guy, not so much.

The movie sort of went back forth between making jokes and trying to be realistic and then they topped with off with the predictable sappy ending.

7/10
Old 10-30-2007, 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno man, it'd have to be like 10x better than the horrid trailer. They have zero chemistry and it's so obvious that she should have an abortion that it's painful. Looked like a solid contender for dumbest movie of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]
They didn't have any chemistry. The fact that she hooked up with him in the first place was almost unbelievable. The fact that she kept it, equally unbelievable. The fact that she ends up falling for him, ridiculously unbelievable. The movie was not really balanced. For instance, it starts with him and her always on the screen together, and then you wont see her for 15 minutes and its him and the other guy. Its one of those movies that needed a better editor, too long and unbalanced. It was definitely low budget but I think its still worth a spot on your Netflix list just as a reminder to always wrap it.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno man, it'd have to be like 10x better than the horrid trailer. They have zero chemistry and it's so obvious that she should have an abortion that it's painful. Looked like a solid contender for dumbest movie of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]
They didn't have any chemistry. The fact that she hooked up with him in the first place was almost unbelievable. The fact that she kept it, equally unbelievable. The fact that she ends up falling for him, ridiculously unbelievable. The movie was not really balanced. For instance, it starts with him and her always on the screen together, and then you wont see her for 15 minutes and its him and the other guy. Its one of those movies that needed a better editor, too long and unbalanced. It was definitely low budget but I think its still worth a spot on your Netflix list just as a reminder to always wrap it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I looked like him and met a girl like that - There's no way I'd be wrapping it fwiw !!!

Vava
Old 10-31-2007, 01:00 AM

I got bored of it 40 mins in and stopped watching.