Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 07-02-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Halp Me Vegas BBVers

Brag: Just got into Vegas after a 10 hour drive

Beat: My check engine light came on in the last 20 minutes of the drive. When it first came on (for 30 seconds or so) it was flashing, which the owners manual said to get serviced ASAP if it occurred. So now I need to find a reliable mechanic to work on it tomorrow or Tuesday since I am planning on driving back on Wednesday, plus I would imagine that no one will work on it on the 4th anyhow.

I'll be staying in town for the ME if I win the River of Dreams tourney tomorrow, but that is sounding a lot like a 250 person crapshoot with the big blind going to 1/5 of starting stacks 40 minutes in.

Whoever's recommendation I use I will ship $25 on Stars or Tilt. Looking for someone quick obv, but I want someone good as well, not just whoever I pick out the yellow pages, where there are a ton of listings.

Thanks in advance guys.

Oh, also, its a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I guess if I get no good suggestions I'll just be taking it to a dealer, but I am hoping to find someone a little cheaper than that, and I am also worried about how long the dealer might take.