Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 09:24 AM

Default Re: ThisIsTheNuts and RakeTheRake Assuming RakeBackRUs Accounts

[ QUOTE ]
I realize I will not receive credit for referral commisions going forward and thank you for the explanation.

What I'm asking is the $27 or so that it says I'm owed in my Rakerbackrus account from september and October from referrals. Will this be paid by RakebackRUS, or is this Chad's parting gift...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK I did some more reading and it looks like RTR will be handling past owed balances. Is this correct? Since I'm only converting an unplayable Cryto account I have no way to add to this balance to get it above the $50 minimum. Is ther any way I can be paid or is this money stuck in limbo?

I'd really appreciate an answer.

Also want to give a thumbs up for how quickly you got my Full Tilt account conveted. I think stats were showing whithin an hour. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2006, 12:13 PM

I think that this is ridiculous. Although I obviously don't know the details, I find it hard to believe that it is too hard to set up the referrals in your system -- certainly no harder than it is to set up a new one, I would imagine. I would completely understand if it would take some time to get everything set up (even a month), but to simply say that it's not worth it is absurd. Of course it's not worth it for YOU -- why should you spend time setting something up that is going to, in your opinion, cost you money?

This is very unfair, and is bad customer service. I can tell you that until this is addressed in a manner that is satisfactory to me, I will not be opening up any more accounts with TITR, nor referring any more people through you.

Although you may think that you are making money off me by not giving me what is owed to me, I can guarantee that in the end, this will end up costing you money from me.

I hope others will join me on this.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:03 PM

RTR will be taking care of all payments PRIOR to OCTOBER.

We are currently working with the back-end architect to get a list of all amounts (no matter what size) that are owed to all players.

Early next week when we have this we will contact everyone owed money by email and give you a choice of payment method.

Then after another fixed period days we will make mass payments to the players.

If people miss the deadlines etc...no problem...

We HOPE to have all pre October payments made by the end of this month.

Regards

RTR