Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2006, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Green

I made Commodus tell us his identity because he was a gimmick account and I was not sure how he would behave. Had I known that he would behave as he has, I would have been ok keeping him a secret. There is a reason that green is being kept secret for now. It's no big deal, and he has all of my trust. I had actually forgotten, myself, who he was for awhile, but I was enjoying the secret. If ever there is a very good reason for people to know, they shall.
Old 04-08-2006, 05:43 AM

Mat Sklansky initially did not trust me with the lofty position of OOT moderator and forced Caesar to reveal his identity to the moderator forum. I did not want to, but he felt it was necessary. Having said that, let us move on to other matters...

I am aware of Green's true identity. I also know why his identity is being kept a secret. As Caesar, I am privy to information that the majority of you could never be trusted with.

Was it "fair" that Mat made me reveal my identity to the moderator forum while Green does not have to? It is not really fair, no. Do I mind? Not particularly, so Mat will be spared from the lions on this occasion. Let us not forget that I am Commodus the Merciful, after all. I am, however, much more upset that Green was appointed moderator of my forum without my knowledge. Nobody consulted me concerning that decision. The same is true for [censored]'s reinstatement. Caesar does not paricularly enjoy being slighted.

So, since it seems I hold a bargaining chip (Green's identity), I feel that it might be time to increase Caesar's influence across 2p2. What say you Mat? May I finally be granted the Star Chamber's moderator position? The position I had been asking for long before Mike Haven was ever appointed. The position you conveniently claimed was "not necessary" until Mike was appointed.

Oh, and one final item... earlier in this thread, somebody had linked to the post in which I revealed my identity. Despite that I "voluntarily" posted that information on the internet (where I knew it could be accessed by many), I feel as though drawing attention to it in a NEW thread is a complete violation of my privacy. I would appreciate if the offending posts could be edited, otherwise I might be forced to begin a hunger strike and/or pursue legal action. I assure you that my reaction to this seemingly petty matter is not completely ridiculous and is, in fact, warranted.

... am I not merciful?
Old 04-08-2006, 06:04 AM

Hail Caesar!
-Sam
Old 04-08-2006, 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and one final item... earlier in this thread, somebody had linked to the post in which I revealed my identity. Despite that I "voluntarily" posted that information on the internet (where I knew it could be accessed by many), I feel as though drawing attention to it in a NEW thread is a complete violation of my privacy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have requested that the Mike Haven delete the link, and I humbly prostrate myself before the throne of the Great Commodus. I will attempt to make right my wrong through good actions in the future, if I am deemed worthy of another chance by the great protector of the Empire.
Old 04-08-2006, 09:51 AM

I hear Commodus is a WOMAN!

c
Old 04-08-2006, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear Commodus is a WOMAN!

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Lorinda? Is that you? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2006, 11:11 PM

i find this a very strange request, but since you've acted honorably throughout your reign: Check the bottom of the page
Old 04-11-2006, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i find this a very strange request, but since you've acted honorably throughout your reign: Check the bottom of the page

[/ QUOTE ]

Hail Caesar!