Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

View Poll Results: Would OOT enjoy an "ask me" thread about lesbians?
yes 9 9.89%
YES 82 90.11%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: who does tOSU play in the title game?

[ QUOTE ]
barry, I think most people who have watched UF the last couple weeks and UGA also would consider UF a favorite over UGA at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am completely unbiased here. I don't like/dislike either UGA or UF.

UF would have won if Tebow could run and wasn't hurt? LMFAO, when you have a running QB he's gonna get nicked, especially when he runs like a FB. That's a piss poor excuse, and lame in general. Tebow's gonna always be nicked up at the end of ever year when he's always getting hit like he does.

UF deserves to be ahead of UGA in the polls? Not only did UGA beat UF, but they also have 1 less loss. WHy would they ever be ahead of UGA?

UF would smack down UGA if they played right now? Yeah right, it would be a close game and the home team would be favored in the game. Neutral site and UGA is favored IMO.

UGA definitely, 100%, without question deserves to be ahead of UF. Florida did lose 3 games this year remember? They are far from being this unstoppable team that the other guy was trying to imply.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Details of this thayer bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

thay3r bet $100 at 100:1 at the start of the year that a 2 loss team gets to the title game

[/ QUOTE ]

with like a sports book?

sick though.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The other is the Big11Ten champion and hasn't played in like 2 months.

Moving up from #9 or whatever to #2 without playing a single game is ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

OSU played 2 weeks ago, today. They were #5 after they beat Michigan. I [censored] hate OSU but OSU getting to the title game is not a good reason to criticize college football when there are other, much more glaring, ridiculous things to criticize college football about.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is Va Tech even in this argument? Did the game between LSU and Va Tech not happen? If voters are torn between the two, they could just look at their head-to-head matchup for guidance.

[/ QUOTE ]

They were rated higher going into this week. No idea why it would somehow change after a day when they both beat about equal teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this does is justify past bad decisions, like putting VT ahead of LSU to begin with. Let's give voters the benefit of the doubt and allow them to reconsider.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was sort of my point. People jumping on me saying I'm an idiot are missing my point. Glad you saw it.

That said, VTech was a wayyyy different team back then...I don't personally think VTech deserves it more, but I can see the argument.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:19 AM

i love college sports.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:20 AM

Please stop the VT nonsense. A 2-loss team from the worst of the major conferences that lost by 40+ to another team in the argument?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
barry, I think most people who have watched UF the last couple weeks and UGA also would consider UF a favorite over UGA at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am completely unbiased here. I don't like/dislike either UGA or UF.

UF would have won if Tebow could run and wasn't hurt? LMFAO, when you have a running QB he's gonna get nicked, especially when he runs like a FB. That's a piss poor excuse, and lame in general. Tebow's gonna always be nicked up at the end of ever year when he's always getting hit like he does.

UF deserves to be ahead of UGA in the polls? Not only did UGA beat UF, but they also have 1 less loss. WHy would they ever be ahead of UGA?

UF would smack down UGA if they played right now? Yeah right, it would be a close game and the home team would be favored in the game. Neutral site and UGA is favored IMO.

UGA definitely, 100%, without question deserves to be ahead of UF. Florida did lose 3 games this year remember? They are far from being this unstoppable team that the other guy was trying to imply.

[/ QUOTE ]

barry, I realize that most of your post wasn't directed at me...but the bolded part is really the only time you directly responded to me. I wasn't arguing against most of what you just typed out, personally. And I happen to disagree with you on that.

I was just saying that I think that most people would consider UF a favorite over UGA right now.

There will never be a year in the current system that a undefeated big ten champ or in a cluster **** like this year wont wont make the NCG. Take that to thank bank
Old 12-02-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i love college sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, since your gay school walks into the NC because they didn't play anybody all year.

<font color="white">But hey, go Tribe!</font>
Old 12-02-2007, 12:22 AM

It's going to be LSU/tOSU.