Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 04:22 AM

Default Re: This is how you burninate a level:

[ QUOTE ]
LOL.

You act like I am trying to point out that luck isn't a factor in poker? All I am doing is saying exactly that poker does have a huge short term luck factor. I am trying to give an analogy to say that other games of skill have short term luck to some degree as well.

I see no place where I say poker isn't a game of short term luck or anything to that matter, actually. Thanks for the naive comment whenever it actually has nothing to do with what I wrote, though. I don't say the Yankees win daily because of skill. I say that luck can play a factor in each day, and luck does play a factor every day in poker. This is what analogies are supposed to do I think. I guess if I said poker is like baseball because the Yankees win the games every day because of skill, then yes you might be making a relevant point.

P.S. Sorry for the sarcastic reply, I respect you as a poster but it looks like you didn't even remotely read anything I wrote but instead replied with something like I am trying to deny poker has luck when I never wrote anything like that, but actually completely opposite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i wan't trying to assault your character (tbh i thought you lifted that paragraph from somehere, lol). Actually i agree with you about the luck involved in batting, and was actually slightly disappointed that i didn't see it in your first paragraph, as i feel it to be the most luck involved factor in baseball (although im no expert). I only found the umpire issue to be dumb.

All im saying is that i believe poker is completely beyond incomparable to baseball with regard to the luck factor.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:07 AM

I just had buffalo and RANDOM RULES berate my play in the chat!!! funniest [censored] ever, "Random Rules" was telling buffalo not to educate the fish (me) hahahahhaha
Old 11-09-2007, 06:33 AM

my move to 100NL...lol

Old 11-09-2007, 07:17 AM

Nice job split!
Old 11-09-2007, 07:27 AM

thnk u. just hoping its a lil reminder to ppl who are tryyin to move up that "if at first u dont succeed, try try try again"
Old 11-09-2007, 07:43 AM

I've been to Camp Nou a couple of times Illini. It is good - I prefer it to the Bernabeu.

But Chelsea is the team, and Blue is the colour. Funnily enough I turned your Barcelona icon off because it annoys me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2007, 07:56 AM

If you go to the San Siro GT try to get seats not too far back. It is a very big steep sided stadium so you could end up a long way away from the action.

For the best views somewhere around the halfway line is best, not too far back. For the best atmosphere its at the ends where the Ultras sit (hard core fans), although they do have a bit of a reputation and that is a big game and Lazio fans have a bad rep too. Not sure what ticket availability is like at the ends big stadium, but big match too - worth trying to book ahead.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:43 AM

I ALMOST RAN WELL TODAY. ALMOST.

ran up 3 buyins pretty quick, then at the end of the session i got stacked 4 times almost simultaneously, three KK vs AA's and a AK vs 99 on A9x that was probably a cooler because of the weird line i took.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

But Chelsea is the team, and Blue is the colour.

[/ QUOTE ]

ARSENAL FOR THE LEAGUE AND CL DOUBLE!!!!!!!

chelsea's defence is going the same way as last season - no terry, no cech... u have to rely on alex (crap) and tal ben haim (suspect defender and criminal on the field, why is he at a champs league club?!?!?). I see points being dropped and ground being lost....
Old 11-09-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I ALMOST RAN WELL TODAY. ALMOST.

ran up 3 buyins pretty quick, then at the end of the session i got stacked 4 times almost simultaneously, three KK vs AA's and a AK vs 99 on A9x that was probably a cooler because of the weird line i took.

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me about it wtf is going on at stars??? Seriously???
Closed Thread