Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 05:56 AM

Default sucks--- harrah\'s/caesars

went back tonight and it still sucks even thugh the games are full of bad players giving there money away

1)$12/hour rake+tips+gas+food = unbeatable game.

2)they run $1-2 300 max and $2-5 1k max must move lol 90% of the time.

they need the following running 24/7 but who cares, not management or the players. I doubt anyone in that place plays poker solely for a living. It's more of a play ground for big kids.

must need
1-2 300max
2-5 500 or 1k max
5-10 1k uncapped

if we get the democrat running for governor in office then KY will have a good chance of getting it's own poker rooms and then they can turn that place into a kingfish

For the one who said maybe i need to brush up on my poker skills, i'm a proven winner online over the last 2 years. i do this solely for a living.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:51 PM

Default Re: sucks--- harrah\'s/caesars

why the [censored] is the rake so [censored] much?
Old 08-28-2007, 03:32 PM

Don't go to Caesars IN if you hate it so much, but don't complain to those of us who are happy to have it nearby, because it's about the only game in town.

I think you should just fly to AC or Vegas while you wait for poker in Kentucky. Heck, if you're that good, what the heck are you doing in KY, anyway? Just move to Vegas and be done with it.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:46 PM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?

Anytime I hear an online "Pro" complain about the rake, I have to stop and remember that online the pots are raked so you can just open up multiple tables and wait for big hands. Live at $6 per down, the rake is eating and there is only one table so you have to play.

So when I hear an Internet "Pro" complaining abot the rake, I think to myself, "LOL, now you have to actually play poker instead of just waiting for the Nuts."
Old 08-29-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anytime I hear an online "Pro" complain about the rake, I have to stop and remember that online the pots are raked so you can just open up multiple tables and wait for big hands. Live at $6 per down, the rake is eating and there is only one table so you have to play.

So when I hear an Internet "Pro" complaining abot the rake, I think to myself, "LOL, now you have to actually play poker instead of just waiting for the Nuts."

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote this for dumbest post of the year.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:48 AM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I vote this for dumbest post of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you an online Pro?