Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-29-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Re: Just Brutal Downswing!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i bet half the money you are losing is bad beats and the other half is tilt play.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually I haven't tilt, but i will take s week break, and come back, hopefully to destroy this stakes again!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, omfg you must be on life tilt right now if you dont even realize it. There is NO WAY you drop 12 BI and are not on tilt, when you said you would tighten up its you are on tilt, if you are destroying NL25 that much why would you ever change something ? TILT !

Btw Tilt doesnt mean shoving ATC prefop, being on tilt means not having the balls to value bet two pair on the river because a runner runner flush draw just got there and you lost to that 5 hands ago.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any good advices? i really need couple of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

get better at poker, you'll be less likely to go on a downswing

[/ QUOTE ]

How does someone with 17k posts make such bad posts?
You are hella dumb just as everyone who says "just get better" or " you clearly suck " in these type threads.
You are all such [censored] pieces of [censored] its amazing, just beacuse someone is pissed that they are on a 12BI downswing and are annoyed enough to post about it doesnt mean they are bad at poker.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any good advices? i really need couple of them?

[/ QUOTE ]

get better at poker, you'll be less likely to go on a downswing

[/ QUOTE ]

How does someone with 17k posts make such bad posts?
You are hella dumb just as everyone who says "just get better" or " you clearly suck " in these type threads.
You are all such [censored] pieces of [censored] its amazing, just beacuse someone is pissed that they are on a 12BI downswing and are annoyed enough to post about it doesnt mean they are bad at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he is right, the better you are the highest your winrate => the smallest downswing.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:27 AM

No matter how good you are, everyone is going to hit that brutal downswing, most likely.
Every top online pro after their success have all gone on horrid downswings.
I hope everyone who says "get better" instantly goes on a 50BI downswing, because it is possible. Just like someimtes u can lose a coinflip 8 times in a row? WTF
sometimes ur downswing is going to way way way way way below standard deviation, it will happen aslong as you play enough hands in ur lifetime.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No matter how good you are, everyone is going to hit that brutal downswing, most likely.
Every top online pro after their success have all gone on horrid downswings.
I hope everyone who says "get better" instantly goes on a 50BI downswing, because it is possible. Just like someimtes u can lose a coinflip 8 times in a row? WTF
sometimes ur downswing is going to way way way way way below standard deviation, it will happen aslong as you play enough hands in ur lifetime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still a player with a 20ptbb/100 winrate will have less and smaller dowswing than a player who is winning a 1ptbb/100.

Stop arguig with math zomfg !!!
Old 11-29-2007, 05:39 AM

I don't necessarily see how you come up with that prediction, why is someone who is a 20PTBB/100 winner necessarily proven to have a smaller downswing? Are they gonna be less hurt cause they pwn the game and probably have 200BI at their level, yes. Does that mean anything about the fact that they could get royally owned for 20BI, no.

I don't think u know what you are talking TBH, time for bed, class in the morning.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't necessarily see how you come up with that prediction, why is someone who is a 20PTBB/100 winner necessarily proven to have a smaller downswing? Are they gonna be less hurt cause they pwn the game and probably have 200BI at their level, yes. Does that mean anything about the fact that they could get royally owned for 20BI, no.

I don't think u know what you are talking TBH, time for bed, class in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

um he is right [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]