Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 10:26 PM

Default people learning more about gov\'t ? google video\'s top 10 list recently

I browse video.google.com quiet a bit as well as youtube like a lot of people to kill time and also it's got great documentarys on it. I for some reason just can not get into watching movies anymore as I like learning and just feel movies to be mindless boring crap. Documentaries however can teach you a ton about the real world and I was wondering if anyone else thougth about how many people Ron Paul and the whole monetary system is reaching ? Over the past many of months almost every day when I browse video.google on their top 10 list of most viewed videos consistely Fiat Empire and Zeitgeist are constantly top 10 and usually top 3 most viewed videos. Just how many people are really learning about this do you think ? To constantly be the top 1 or 2 on google I would say this has to be at least in the hundreds of thousands if not more. What do you think ?
Old 10-27-2007, 10:30 PM

Default Re: people learning more about gov\'t ? google video\'s top 10 list rece

how can you call zeitgeist 'learning'
Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: people learning more about gov\'t ? google video\'s top 10 list rece

what zeitgeist IMO teaches people is to be open minded. Everyone knows gov't's nowadays are constantly screwing citizens over all the time and are corrupt. A lot of people just don't really know or care to read up on the certain facts of it and the cause of it all. Zeitgeist dumbs it down and simplifies it pretty well as you can tell with the Fiat Empire being top 10 in the videos and people learning that bankers are controlling the world a lot more than people ever imagined. I just think people are waking up to the facts that they aren't supposed to know which they pretty much couldn't find out pre internet days. The internet hasn't been silenced the way other media outlets have been. People with open minds are the ones who understand this kind of stuff ... and that's what zeitgeist does IMO.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what zeitgeist IMO teaches people is to be open minded. Everyone knows gov't's nowadays are constantly screwing citizens over all the time and are corrupt. A lot of people just don't really know or care to read up on the certain facts of it and the cause of it all. Zeitgeist dumbs it down and simplifies it pretty well as you can tell with the Fiat Empire being top 10 in the videos and people learning that bankers are controlling the world a lot more than people ever imagined. I just think people are waking up to the facts that they aren't supposed to know which they pretty much couldn't find out pre internet days. The internet hasn't been silenced the way other media outlets have been. People with open minds are the ones who understand this kind of stuff ... and that's what zeitgeist does IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO
Old 10-28-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

HU
Old 10-28-2007, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

? So I guess Ron Paul knows nothing and/or these videos aren't picking up a lot of viewers on the internet ? plz explain I'm curious with your details response so far ...
Old 10-28-2007, 03:43 AM

In case you haven't noticed, average people LOVE to hear that they are victims. Not incompetent, not irrational, not inferior---no, no, no! Just victims, poor innocent victims of "conspiracies."

You're not stupid, it's just that the evil "Illuminati" DECEIVED you into trusting religion! You're not incompetent and lazy, it's just that sinister "bankers" CREATED social stratification!

If only those evil power-mongers would stop hoarding all the property rights, we'd all be golden gods drowning in joy and wealth!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:19 AM

Though the government is guilty, and contrary to subfallens view it has and does impose religion on its populous to increase subordination making the public somwhat victims, what is completely ignored by most of the ;new world order; types (all of which must have some underlying anti-semetism) is the danger of unnaccountable private tyrannies, namely corporations etc.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:35 AM

Zeitgeist is a pack of lies. It sounds plausible but anywhere that I've subjected it to any real analysis it just falls apart.