FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is it?
Beat 23 46.94%
Brag 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Prima/Microgaming - New features

[ QUOTE ]

15 to 20 minutes is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all you need, tops, to do whatever, bathroom, smoke, let the dog out, microwave ramen noodles. Even if your computer completely freaked out, it's not gonna take your more than 5 minutes to reboot and log on.
Not everyone enjoys playing super-shorthanded.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats one of the reasons I hate Stars, I have to play headsup on a 6-max table. 20 minutes to sit out is just plain stupid.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:52 AM

Sit out time is ridiculous...two rounds on a 6 max table...every time I go for a smoke I have to reload all my tables and que to get back on, at least 5 mins please.

Also please label the fast tables where you have 7 seconds to act and no time bank seperately from the normal tables.

Instant Hand History Please

How do I get rid of the cards when I fold? I don't want them in front of me so I still think I'm in the hand when I've folded, not good for multi-tabling.

When I open up a table it auto has me on post blind, so unless I untick it before the current hand has finished i'm posting. How do I get rid of this.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I get rid of the cards when I fold? I don't want them in front of me so I still think I'm in the hand when I've folded, not good for multi-tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Menu / Options / Poker Table Options, un-check "Keep folded cards visible

[ QUOTE ]
When I open up a table it auto has me on post blind, so unless I untick it before the current hand has finished i'm posting. How do I get rid of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Preferences / Global Table Options, un-check "auto post blinds"
Old 08-21-2007, 10:05 AM

I have a new one.

When I wanna reload I have to click "OK" after entering the amount. Then a pop-up says that the money will be added after this hand and I have to click "OK" again. Then when the hand has finished and the money is added another pop-up appears, saying that the money has been added, and I have to click "OK" again.

When playing many tables this is way too much clicking. It would be better if the status is just written on the table or something. For example, after entering the amount and clicking OK, a text appears on the table saying "Money will be added at the end of this hand". Then, when the hand is finished, the text changes to "$XX.xx was added". That text could then stay there for a little while before disappearing.

What do you think?
Old 08-21-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

15 to 20 minutes is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all you need, tops, to do whatever, bathroom, smoke, let the dog out, microwave ramen noodles. Even if your computer completely freaked out, it's not gonna take your more than 5 minutes to reboot and log on.
Not everyone enjoys playing super-shorthanded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I knew people wouldn't want 15-20 minutes, but 5 is actually too short. 10 would probably be fine. To be honest, I don't really see the problem anyway. There are plenty of other tables if you want to leave. If the people sitting out are fishy enough you don't want them to be booted. If the people still playing are fishy enough you should be more than happy to play them short handed. If nobody is fishy you should find another table.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DON'T show mucked hands. Period.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-21-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a new one.

When I wanna reload I have to click "OK" after entering the amount. Then a pop-up says that the money will be added after this hand and I have to click "OK" again. Then when the hand has finished and the money is added another pop-up appears, saying that the money has been added, and I have to click "OK" again.

When playing many tables this is way too much clicking. It would be better if the status is just written on the table or something. For example, after entering the amount and clicking OK, a text appears on the table saying "Money will be added at the end of this hand". Then, when the hand is finished, the text changes to "$XX.xx was added". That text could then stay there for a little while before disappearing.

What do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, definitely agree.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:19 AM

Are there any Prima skins that let you have more then 10 tables open?
Old 08-27-2007, 03:25 PM

I was quite sad to see ecocard leave the US market. How are US players withdrawing from prima now?
Old 08-29-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was quite sad to see ecocard leave the US market. How are US players withdrawing from prima now?

[/ QUOTE ]

... I would also like to know.