<10000 16 15.69%
<15000 7 6.86%
>15000 7 6.86%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 04:32 AM

Default Re: Very Interesting poll!

[ QUOTE ]
sad part about this whole thing is, i use yahoo answers for all my poker questions. i get solid answers no [censored]. for example go to yahoo answers and look up this same question i asked there. Instead of 4 bull [censored] answers and only 5 people voting in half an hour. there is 21 answers all very helpful. sad you cant ask a simple question on a POKER website without people trying to tear you apart for this and that.

[/ QUOTE ]
People ask poker questions and get quality answers here all the time. Do they sometimes get ripped? Yes. Undeservedly so? Once in a while. Usually, however, they had it coming, at least to some extent.

I didn't see any really solid questions that failed to get good answers amongst your posts. Did I miss some, or are you picking this up from other peoples' questions you've seen? Either way, you might want to rethink this policy...I find it very hard to believe Yahoo out-performs 2+2 on serious poker questions. VERY hard to believe.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:41 AM

Hi, this is my 1st post on 2+2. I must say i too use yahoo answers or google help for my poker game. When i read on 2+2 (daily) i find people are here to make fun rather than give good solid advice. Such as creating another poll to make fun of the first one, that definitely shows alot of class. Now that i have posted please make fun of me like you all know how to do so well. EB i dont believe any poker site is rigged although i ran tough at Full for quite a while. And as far as your "sad that you cant ask a simple question on a POKER site" amen to that. let the making fun begin
Old 08-19-2007, 04:51 AM

His poll was a meaning less poll. How is it interesting. Lets look at the question. "IF" poker was rigged what site would be the most rigged. With that question asking anything about rigged site automatically puts you at the bottom of the poker intelligence pool. Now you ask IF meaning that you think its not but what if it was. That is saying none of the sites are rigged but you want to know what is the most rigged site. It doesn't make sense. You might as well make the poll which site do you dislike the most. That would have some intrest as to what other people think is the worst site.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, this is my 1st post on 2+2. I must say i too use yahoo answers or google help for my poker game. When i read on 2+2 (daily) i find people are here to make fun rather than give good solid advice. Such as creating another poll to make fun of the first one, that definitely shows alot of class. Now that i have posted please make fun of me like you all know how to do so well. EB i dont believe any poker site is rigged although i ran tough at Full for quite a while. And as far as your "sad that you cant ask a simple question on a POKER site" amen to that. let the making fun begin

[/ QUOTE ]

this forum isnt for advice so much, if you want poker advice try the others... this more deals with aspects around poker and internet gambling; rarely poker directly.

2+2 &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; google/yahoo LOOOOL, if you dont think so plz dont take away from the quailty of our discussions here.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:52 AM

If anyone is having a hard time understanding why this poll shouldn't even be here, well I just don't know what to say.

1) We have pretty much daily threads on site rigging (if not multiple per day) clogging up the forum. This takes away from all of the good threads discussing actual issues.

2) What is the point of the poll anyway? To get an opinion of where people feel they get the most bad beats? I fail to see the use of this information, but maybe you should try it over in the forum called BAD BEATS &amp; variance.

3) All this grief over a second poll that pokes a little fun at OP? Really? Apparently teh interwebs are serious business tonight!
Old 08-19-2007, 05:00 AM

Fighting online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sad part about this whole thing is, i use yahoo answers for all my poker questions. i get solid answers no [censored]. for example go to yahoo answers and look up this same question i asked there. Instead of 4 bull [censored] answers and only 5 people voting in half an hour. there is 21 answers all very helpful. sad you cant ask a simple question on a POKER website without people trying to tear you apart for this and that.

[/ QUOTE ]

You come to 2+2 for poker info??? You're a decade late, come here whenever you want your butt spanked by hundreds of kids wearing sunglasses looking at big monitors hurling insults at anything written here while 20-tabling.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You come to 2+2 for poker info??? You're a decade late, come here whenever you want your butt spanked by hundreds of kids wearing sunglasses looking at big monitors hurling insults at anything written here while 20-tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

And next time you come here, try to misspell a few words. It builds your credibility, and it will help you fit in. People aren't going to take you seriously here if you can't misspell some simple words.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:10 AM

The correct answer to the poll is "other." Remember propoker?
Old 08-19-2007, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The correct answer to the poll is "other." Remember propoker?

[/ QUOTE ]
I am glad to tell you no I don't remember.
Closed Thread