FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is it?
Beat 23 46.94%
Brag 26 53.06%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Prima/Microgaming - New features

[ QUOTE ]
Is it right that the response time in the NL 6max games i play is ridicuosly short ? And the great timebank feature was removed ?! I play on Battlefield.

Greetings,
MrNike

[/ QUOTE ]
30 seconds is more than enough for me...
Old 08-16-2007, 10:17 AM

In order of importance:

1. Show mucked hands at sd. Just wow at not having this feature.
2. Nothing.
3. Auto re-buy. Obv so crucial for multitablers.
4. Buddy list. Lol at the "fantastic" search tool, you need to write down a list of your favorite fish and search for each of them before playing.
5. Wait for BB/autopost. When you open a new table you want to be able to make sure you're posting when you're at the BB for the first time.
6. Show cards when all-in.

Also, a couple of bugs in the software:

1. When you try to open a table you already have open and are on the waiting list to, you get removed from the list.
2. When someone has posted a blind out of the blinds, you don't get a check/fold-option if you're in BB. You just get to check a fold-box. This has lead me to folding instead of checking and seeing a flop for free at times.
3. One graphic bug is that sometimes when you're in the blind the blind you've posted appears to be twice as large as it actually is. Someone said it because you've tried to open a table you're already sitting at, that might be true I don't know.
4. Sometimes when you're in the BB you're getting the options to show or muck. You can't call, re-raise or even fold.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:58 AM

The most annoying thing I find with Prima rooms is that stack sizes for seats 5, 6 and maybe 7 are not visible when it's your turn to act using mini-view.

One could argue that I should already know everyone'e stack size, and that is correct. But it's tough to keep track of all of them if you're 8-tabling.

Jeff
Old 08-17-2007, 05:14 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. I just saw that this thread had become active again.

The comments have all been passed along to Microgaming.

Thanks!
Lydia
Old 08-17-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it right that the response time in the NL 6max games i play is ridicuosly short ? And the great timebank feature was removed ?! I play on Battlefield.

Greetings,
MrNike

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is a huge pain. Apparently some tables are now "fast tables", which allow 7 seconds for response and don't offer a time bank. They don't even give you a warning beep, they just fold your hand before you realize it. Impossible to play on if you're multi-tabling. This is fine if people want it, but they need to be labeled better. There are a couple of tables called "Turbo", which makes sense, but other "fast" tables aren't labeled at all. It just says that it is a fast table in the chat box when you pull up the table. Which I usually don't notice. So I end up playing 1 orbit on these stupid things because I don't know its a fast table until I start getting folded.

I agree with those that said keep 300NL/500NL - those are great levels.

Another issue - my lobby often turns off all filters for no apparent reason. I have to click the "NL Hold Em" button off and back on to reset my filters.

Buddy list is incredibly silly. Inviting a "buddy" would basically be like saying to someone - "you are a huge fish, I'd like to know where you are at all times so that I can follow you".

I like the new bankroll and in play numbers at the top of the lobby, but it would be great if there was a "total" number as well.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:03 PM

Show mucked hands. Period.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:55 PM

Also, popup tables like Full Tilt and Stars do, in a queued fashion. So, suppose I have to make a decision on table A, table B now requires my attention, instead of popping it up instantly, wait for me to finish action on table A, then pop up table B. As far is I can see now this can't be done? The 'Bring table to front' option always brings B in front of the other tables.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, popup tables like Full Tilt and Stars do, in a queued fashion. So, suppose I have to make a decision on table A, table B now requires my attention, instead of popping it up instantly, wait for me to finish action on table A, then pop up table B. As far is I can see now this can't be done? The 'Bring table to front' option always brings B in front of the other tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, please.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:21 AM

- show mucked hands
- allow people to be sitting out for a long enough time to go to the bathroom
Old 08-18-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
- allow people to be sitting out for a long enough time to go to the bathroom

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this has tilted me on a number of occasions.