Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

God, Zach is retarded. He's finally deciding to turn on D/D, and he's going to do it so he can try to take Jameka to the finals? Genius move, sir...she's obviously much more beatable than Dick.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God, Zach is retarded. He's finally deciding to turn on D/D, and he's going to do it so he can try to take Jameka to the finals? Genius move, sir...she's obviously much more beatable than Dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think she is. Think about it - Jameka has never won [censored], and allies on the jury aside, I think people will vote for who played the better game. Jameka did nothing but pray and give up five HOH competitions. She's a horrible player. Dick, on the other hand, played a pretty kickass game. He intimidated people to the point where they wouldn't nominate him or Dani. He was a target from the beginning yet here he is at the end. I think Zach's best move is definitely to take Jameka to the final two. After that - it's in the Lord's hands...
Old 09-07-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think she is. Think about it - Jameka has never won [censored], and allies on the jury aside, I think people will vote for who played the better game. Jameka did nothing but pray and give up five HOH competitions. She's a horrible player. Dick, on the other hand, played a pretty kickass game. He intimidated people to the point where they wouldn't nominate him or Dani. He was a target from the beginning yet here he is at the end. I think Zach's best move is definitely to take Jameka to the final two. After that - it's in the Lord's hands...

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, do you know who's on the jury?

Eric - Jameka (he could vote for Dick over her, but I doubt it)
Jess - Jameka (almost a lock vs. Dick)
Amber - Jameka (this is a lock LDO)
Jen - Jameka (she hates Dick)

That's three basic locks, so unless Dustin and Eric both vote against a friend to pick the better player, I don't see how he could beat her.

EDIT: Not saying I agree with Jameka deserving to win...I just think Jameka has two extremely close friends on the jury, and Jen hates D/D, so I don't see her voting for one of them.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:46 AM

I know that, but I still think people will mostly vote for who played the bette game. Obviously Amber is a lock against Dick. But to be honest I think all the others are up in the air.

Eric - will vote for who played the better game. I think he votes for Dick for sure
Jess - could go either way. But again, I think she'll vote with who played the better game
Jen - wildcard. Who the hell knows. But yeah - she'll probably vote against Dick
Old 09-07-2007, 10:57 AM

I truly think there will be 0% chance that Jenn votes against Jameka and therefore Eric will do the same.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:05 AM

Why would Eric do the same? Does America get to pick who Eric votes for?
Old 09-07-2007, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Umm am I missing something?

Is there a rule if you have POV you are immune from the block?

Because if there isn't, and I never understood there to be, then Zach would have been put up and sent home by Daniele and Eric.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, despite what everyone will tell you. Zach using POV meant he would have been gone 100%.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:40 PM

Whatever happened to putting spoilers in white?
Old 09-07-2007, 01:15 PM

We agreed a long time ago to not put spoilers in white because it's annoying.

Anyway, Zach has not decided to turn on Dick and Daniele yet. He very well could live up to his word and go to the final 3 with them. Nominations are later tonight and POV is tomorrow so we'll know more then, but anyone who thinks Zach wants to take Jameka to the final 2 is an idiot. He obviously wants to take Dick and as I described earlier, getting rid of Daniele would assure he would have a 2/3 shot of doing so because Dick would take Zach to the final 2 with him over Jameka anyday. Plus, who is easier to beat in the final 3 HOH endurance challenge, Jameka or Daniele? It really all comes down to POV though, if Dick or Daniele win it then Jameka goes. If Zach or Jameka win it, Daniele goes.

Chilltown, all of the HGs have been saying that if they won POV and used it on someone on the block, they would both be safe. When Eric tried to win it for Jessica, he stated this and I think of all people, he would be right.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Umm am I missing something?

Is there a rule if you have POV you are immune from the block?

Because if there isn't, and I never understood there to be, then Zach would have been put up and sent home by Daniele and Eric.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, despite what everyone will tell you. Zach using POV meant he would have been gone 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chilltown, no offense, but you are wrong. I'm not sure why you keep insisting on this, and giving no proof even when presented proof to the contrary, but enough already.