Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A player is cheated if his opponent ever calls the clock on him when the opponent has the nuts
Yes 0 0%
No 47 100.00%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: The Official NHL Playoffs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
go cheer for Ottawa

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that. I hate them so much. I never understood that theory, root for the team that beat you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I won't be cheering for Ottawa and any other true Buffalo fans prolly wont be either, but if your team makes you feel like a sucker just casue they didnt win the Stanley Cup, maybe you should find another team
Old 05-19-2007, 06:25 PM

I don't really care what happens from here. If Anaheim wins that's just 1 more city with a championship that deserves it less than Buffalo. If Ottawa wins it & tanks next year like Carolina this year I can live with that.

With Buffalo never winning & teams like New England & Dallas having dynasties...I've pretty much given up rooting against teams and accepted the fact that there are no sports Gods. The one thing I ask is that the Dolphins never win anything in my lifetime or I will kill myself.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:30 PM

For those that live in Ottawa or similar hockey towns that have made it to the final, do you guys have any idea what the availability will be like for these tickets? If I camp out will this increase my chances, even though phones and internet are all possible methods..
Old 05-19-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
go cheer for Ottawa

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that. I hate them so much. I never understood that theory, root for the team that beat you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I won't be cheering for Ottawa and any other true Buffalo fans prolly wont be either, but if your team makes you feel like a sucker just casue they didnt win the Stanley Cup, maybe you should find another team

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? A true fan get [censored] faced mad when it's team underachives and craps the bed when it counts most.

But, know that I think about it, you are a true Buffalo fan. You probably got wood when the Bills won the AFC championship 4 years in a row. Yahoo!! Go Buffalo!! The Presidents Cup ROCKS!!!

[censored] losers.

I'll root for the Bills and Sabres next year, like I do ever year. But right now, I want to break things and I think that's the correct way to feel.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone notice this guy during the celebration by the boards?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pure class.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those that live in Ottawa or similar hockey towns that have made it to the final, do you guys have any idea what the availability will be like for these tickets? If I camp out will this increase my chances, even though phones and internet are all possible methods..

[/ QUOTE ]

Camping out overnight will get you tickets. However, I'll be buying them on the internet the instant they go on sale. The Sens ticket site is pretty good -- it generally doesn't go down, even with huge volume.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:57 PM

Agreed on the internet idea. I can't think of a better way to get tickets. Just make sure to refresh your browser the second they go on sale...my wife got tickets to game 4 of the Jersey series, didn't refresh, and spent 10-15 minutes wondering why she couldn't get in to buy tickets [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2007, 08:14 PM

at least be happy we have such an exciting team in buffalo thats main core wont be going anywhere for the next few years.

gg sens. you guys stepped it up and saved your best hockey for the conference finals.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:14 PM

woot can't wait to get mine. Almost tempts you to buy that 40 game pack to get guaranteed ones. But meh, I'll just tempt fate on the net.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
at least be happy we have such an exciting team in buffalo thats main core wont be going anywhere for the next few years.

gg sens. you guys stepped it up and saved your best hockey for the conference finals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you don't count Briere and Drury. I think they are both gone, gonna cost a load of cash to keep either one.